Sign in to follow this  
VegasCanary

Lino goading Norwich fans?

If this is true, you can start to see why missiles are thrown at officials. I would have found it very difficult to restrain myself had I have travelled all day up there on a bank holiday to be confronted by a linesman laughing in my face after those decisions.

I was sat very close to the dodgy Lino and this is complete bollox. Whilst he was simply the most incompetent official I''ve ever seen, he certainly didn''t goad anyone.   

[quote user="Whats a right winger"]what he most certainly did do was smirk at their keeper when he checked the net before second half and acknowledged their fans when he took us position in front of them.[/quote]

If you were there and genuinely saw this going then an oficial complaint should be made. I remember being at Gillingham a few season ago when that horrible little sh!te Hessenthaler was seen laughing at the away fans as he walked toward the tunnel. a few compliants actually drew a police investigation for inciting crowd trouble as I recall.

If the FA won''t act against these corrupt officials maybe the law of the land will?

Well I was there and saw exactly the same thing. The linesman had to check the net right in front of us when they came back out after half time. As you can imagine, and I''m sure as he expected, he got some stick while he was so close. His reaction was to smirk at their keeper when he would have been better advised to keep his head down and just take up his position. Anyone can make a mistake and be forgiven as with that ill-fated back pass. But if The Doc had made as many mistakes as that lino in the first 45 mins he would surely have been subbed.

[quote user="Whats a right winger"]what he most certainly did do was smirk at their keeper when he checked the net before second half and acknowledged their fans when he took us position in front of them.[/quote]Spot on.. When he checked the net he looked at Daniels, then looked at us and smiled.. He 100% should be down a league for 3 for that performance.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Whats a right winger"]what he most certainly did do was smirk at their keeper when he checked the net before second half and acknowledged their fans when he took us position in front of them.[/quote]

Spot on.. When he checked the net he looked at Daniels, then looked at us and smiled.. He 100% should be down a league for 3 for that performance.
[/quote]

Why should league 3 have to endure his incompetence. Fans still pay admission prices and should be entitled to a better standard.

[quote user="Whats a right winger"]what he most certainly did do was smirk at their keeper when he checked the net before second half and acknowledged their fans when he took us position in front of them.[/quote]

]

As above, spot on.

Yeh he just had a little smirk on his face when he came over before the start of the second half, but unfortunely I think we just need to get over it now it was one maybe two poor decisions he made.

If the lineo decides to goad us, that doesn''t give us the right to lob objects at them, that would make us look like Leeds and Milwall.

Just give him plenty of stick or forget about him and sing till your throat bleeds for the team.

Like people have said, forget it now, we have had our fair share ofluck, we need to go and hammer Stockport now.

I was there on Friday and I think people are over reacting if they think the poison dwarf was goading us, we were giving him stick and he grinned and looked at the keeper as if to say whatever.