Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Carrow Road postbox

its on carrow road....just right of old main entrance....its silver....about eye height....hope this helps you me old booty........

[quote user="therossjack"]its on carrow road....just right of old main entrance....its silver....about eye height....hope this helps you me old booty........[/quote]Is that eye height for dylan - if that''s his/her picture on the avatar - or would that be eye height for us lot on two legs ?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="therossjack"]its on carrow road....just right of old main entrance....its silver....about eye height....hope this helps you me old booty........
[/quote]

Is that eye height for dylan - if that''s his/her picture on the avatar - or would that be eye height for us lot on two legs ?
[/quote]

Do you mean dylan and Beauseant Smithy?

Thanks.  I''ll look again tomorrow.

In reply to ''Smith must Score'', Dylan no longer has a need for postboxes. The postbox used to provide entertainment for him in his younger days, but he is older now and just can''t be arsed to scare the postman shitless or eat my mail.  These days he just lays in the corner and farts.

Don''t put any applications in that big letterbox next to the main entrance of the City stand!

I''ve heard of people putting applications in there and missing deadlines caue aparently the club doesn''t check that letterbox very often!

Better of giving straight to the ticket office or to someone in the reception area in either the City stand or Jarold stand!

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

In reply to ''Smith must Score'', Dylan no longer has a need for postboxes. The postbox used to provide entertainment for him in his younger days, but he is older now and just can''t be arsed to scare the postman shitless or eat my mail.  These days he just lays in the corner and farts.

[/quote]That''s strange............my other half thinks you must be talking about me ?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

[/quote]

That''s strange............my other half thinks you must be talking about me ?
[/quote]

Seems like a perfectly reasonable activity to me.

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

These days he just lays in the corner and farts.

[/quote]

Someone else who blames the dog ;)

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Just give it to a man standing outside the ticket office.[/quote].......but best not give it to just any old man standing outside the ticket office.The person to look out for is Richard Gough, Customer Service Manager. He''s got fair hair and wears a green Club blazer. He''ll probably be holding a box full of ballot applications.You can''t go wrong.....