Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

PLEASE dont start the BS because of one game

Just a plea to the usual moaners on here,The Tranmere game must just be looked at as one of those days you must forget and move on,poor ref and linesmen have not helped,we have now got two home games to get the promotion train back on track,the lads have done us proud against 13 men tonight and one poor game does not make or break a season,OTBC and watch out Stockport your in trouble!!!!

I agree.  There''s absolutely nothing you can say about tonight''s game except thank goodness it''s over.

Normal service will be resumed on Monday I expect.

Just look around and you can already see Doc bashers and doom mongers crawling out.  We moan about Canary Call but some people on here tonight make them sound like Einstein

Yep, dire day at the officem but Millwall only gained a point on us tonight, Col Who lost earlier, & with a bit of luck Leeds won''t beat Swindon. We still have a good gap at the top, home to Stockport on Monday, all ain''t too bad really.

Although I''m not watching City online any more. Last time, lost 1-3 as well, to Carlisle, with Holt scoring for City.

Yep, it will be "we told you not to speak too soon" for the next 48 hours. TBH I''m proud as hell of the players tonight. They showed why they will be true champions and God help Stockport on Monday!

Thank god we don''t have to play on Sky again this season. Bit concerned about our slightly lackluster start though. Back to basics on Monday, please Lambert.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Thank god we don''t have to play on Sky again this season. Bit concerned about our slightly lackluster start though. Back to basics on Monday, please Lambert.[/quote]

We never had a chance to get going with the refs decisions,roll on Monday!! I''m feeling pissed off but not with the players just hate not having that winning feeling we''ve all got used to!!

Aye...? we were good tonight, we never once looked like we were a man down..The second goal came from a back pass that got stuck in the piss poor pitch.We were all over them, dominated possession and almost had more shots on target including their penalties.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Yep, it will be "we told you not to speak too soon" for the next 48 hours. TBH I''m proud as hell of the players tonight. They showed why they will be true champions and God help Stockport on Monday![/quote][Y]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Yep, it will be "we told you not to speak too soon" for the next 48 hours. TBH I''m proud as hell of the players tonight. They showed why they will be true champions and God help Stockport on Monday![/quote]

Why is he reffing the game?

Divine help two matches in a row would be a bit over the top!!

The key thing to remember , is that it wasn''t a poor performance and I thought we were the better side, Tranmere didn''t score a legitimate goal in the match and were never goin to.

This had nothing to do with footballing reasons tonight , instead some corrupt officialdom down to people clearly trying to take advantage of being televised in getting themselves up the refereeing ladder.

anyone that would like a lnk on this bent referee,see attached

http://www.refworld.com/referee/144/1/eddie-ilderton

never show your face at Carrow Road.........

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

The key thing to remember , is that it wasn''t a poor performance and I thought we were the better side, Tranmere didn''t score a legitimate goal in the match and were never goin to.

This had nothing to do with footballing reasons tonight , instead some corrupt officialdom down to people clearly trying to take advantage of being televised in getting themselves up the refereeing ladder.

anyone that would like a lnk on this bent referee,see attached

http://www.refworld.com/referee/144/1/eddie-ilderton

never show your face at Carrow Road.........

[/quote]

He should be taken off his next fixture and suspended for the rest of the season,honestly just can''t work out how he made some of his decisions,any how off to bed for me still pi**ed off but you can''t win them all!!

I have to admit I''m not overly hung up on last nights result, there always seems to be a "freak" result involving bad decisions and bad luck.....and this was pretty much it! I know it wasn''t ideal but its not every game you give away two penalties away in the space of seven minutes and get a man sent off.....not to mention have a blatant handballed goal stand! The only thing I am concerned about is losing Forster for the run in, Rudd looked very flappy last night and didn''t fill me with confidence......hopefully we can thrash Stockport on Monday and normal service can be resumed!

[quote user="Rum ol boy"]I have to admit I''m not overly hung up on last nights result, there always seems to be a "freak" result involving bad decisions and bad luck.....and this was pretty much it! I know it wasn''t ideal but its not every game you give away two penalties away in the space of seven minutes and get a man sent off.....not to mention have a blatant handballed goal stand! The only thing I am concerned about is losing Forster for the run in, Rudd looked very flappy last night and didn''t fill me with confidence......hopefully we can thrash Stockport on Monday and normal service can be resumed![/quote]

We have seven games left, Forster is only banned for one.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Rum ol boy"]I have to admit I''m not overly hung up on last nights result, there always seems to be a "freak" result involving bad decisions and bad luck.....and this was pretty much it! I know it wasn''t ideal but its not every game you give away two penalties away in the space of seven minutes and get a man sent off.....not to mention have a blatant handballed goal stand! The only thing I am concerned about is losing Forster for the run in, Rudd looked very flappy last night and didn''t fill me with confidence......hopefully we can thrash Stockport on Monday and normal service can be resumed![/quote]

[/quote]

I thought it was more for a straight red?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

It''s two games, actually.