Sign in to follow this  
MartyC

Re: Millwall 2-1 up!

[quote user="MartyC"]Why not, didn''t realise it was illegal!
[/quote]everyone loves a smart ar$e lol....you will get chewed up ans spat out on here with that attitude....never mind back to school tuesday

[quote user="MartyC"]Why not, didn''t realise it was illegal![/quote]But why do it? Is it necessary?

Stupid and rude? Bit strong sunshine. Oh yeah I forgot, if like on other boards, if you have posted loads of times on here you can insult newcomers beacuse you see yoursel as 2senior". I was merely asking question about how people feel/felt about the score at Colwho. So so sorry if I have trod on your toes big fella!

[quote user="MartyC"]Stupid and rude? Bit strong sunshine. Oh yeah I forgot, if like on other boards, if you have posted loads of times on here you can insult newcomers beacuse you see yoursel as 2senior". I was merely asking question about how people feel/felt about the score at Colwho. So so sorry if I have trod on your toes big fella!
[/quote]

[:#]

You''re just jealous because I have started the latest thread on Millwall[;)]

Of course I am. Look I didn''t come on here for an argument, just wanted to "talk" to like minded city fans, as other boards have died and this one is by far better than those. My mistake. I simply started another thread what''s wrong with that?

[quote user="MartyC"]Stupid and rude? Bit strong sunshine. Oh yeah I forgot, if like on other boards, if you have posted loads of times on here you can insult newcomers beacuse you see yoursel as 2senior". I was merely asking question about how people feel/felt about the score at Colwho. So so sorry if I have trod on your toes big fella!
[/quote]lmao...you were simply asked " why start a new thread" and you came back with a smart ar$e reply...if you want a sensible response how about starting with a sensible response yourself??? on the OP...not to bothered about what others are doing we(ncfc) must just keep winning and the game friday(apart from being a total joke from the officials) was just a very small blip and i fully expect us to batter Stockport today

Ok hold my hands up, old enough to realise when I''m wrong, apologies to all of you for being a smart arse, can''t help it sometimes lol! Lets hope for another 3 points today and start to put this to bed at last!

[quote user="MartyC"]Ok hold my hands up, old enough to realise when I''m wrong, apologies to all of you for being a smart arse, can''t help it sometimes lol! Lets hope for another 3 points today and start to put this to bed at last!
[/quote]lol no worries...im sure we will beat Stcokport and move a step closer to Promotion & the title[Y] Welcome to the board