Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Spin City

How about we try to sell the rights to the TV show of the ridiculous PR that comes out of Carrow Rd to get a realistic transfer fund ?

It really annoys me if they can say anything better than the inane drivel they trot out I wish they would shut up. What do they hope to achieve ? that fans will say "oh we are so lucky that we are investing the huge sum of 1.2 Mill considering how skint we are, after all we are too small a club to be in the premiership really" ie expect nothing and you wont be disappointed.

Well we are in the Premiership and doing nothing to try and stay there, and that is a disgrace if we get relegated and have to wait another 10 years to come back I want to be able to say we did all we could within reason to stay up. If someone would have told me in the summer we would have a transfer budget of 3 Mill for the full season I would have laughed and said not even the most short sighted board would think that would give us any chance of staying up.

Welcome to Norwich City - the Mickey Mouse Premiership football club.

If we had a manager or scouts who could unearth a fantastic bargain maybe 1.2 Mill would be reasonable but bearing in mind that decent strikers cost big money even a half decent league two striker will be out of our reach. Dean Ashton, you are having a laugh we couldn''t afford his left boot.

[quote]How about we try to sell the rights to the TV show of the ridiculous PR that comes out of Carrow Rd to get a realistic transfer fund ? It really annoys me if they can say anything better than the ina...[/quote]

Superb post KG. I love the idea.

Mind you, is there any truth in the rumour that Worthy, under Doomcaster''s direction of course, is revamping that old TV quiz show ''Sale Of The Century'', in January?.

Incidently, that was produced in Norwich as well.

Oh, I can see it now. ''And tonight ladies and gentleman, the star prize is Robert Green, and he''s yours for only £2 million pounds if you should win''.

Makes you shudder, yes?.