Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

Players wanting to play for Lambert

Friday night when Lambert got sent to the stands it was good to see him protest himself really well.  What really pleased me though (I''m not pleased with him getting sent off so don''t get the wrong end of the stick) was how the players reacted.  When the ref came over every single player on the bench got up of their seats and protested Lamberts innocence.  I think this shows that the players really want to play for Lambert and are willing to put 110% in every time they play for him.  This makes a very welcome change from the previous managers we have had. 

I know we all knew that the players wanted to play for Lambert but I thought I would just point this out.

I have''nt seen much evidence of the crap that was spoutd by Colu and Wycombe fans about him not getting on with players. I do think that if you cross him, you''re in deep doo do, I can imagine that he can be the bad bad man and then the two Ian''s try and have that bond that coaches should and managers won''t have with players.

He has to be in the samemould as Moyes, Fergie and O''Neil.

Who wouldn''t want to play in a winning side top of the league, on the brink of promotion and the league title!Compliments to the players, manager, directors, and everyone involved within the club, including us fans!

[quote user="Depraved"]I think it also showed how much everyone thought the ref was a complete penis[/quote]I didn''t think he was a complete penis, I thought he was a bell end so the shaft was missing.