Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

NORWICH 1 UP ALREADY!!!!

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]is this serious, because i am at work and you guys are all i have![/quote]Yeah it is, get on the pinkun live feature on the homepage if you can, that will be better than on here.

Heffers - given that you have internet access at work, surely you can check on other websites if you''re dubious?!

I can confirm that it''s true though! :D

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]is this serious, because i am at work and you guys are all i have![/quote]yes HC 1:0 up within 3 minutes[Y] i will keep you posted....now 1:1 ffs they scored as i typed

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Heffers Canary"]is this serious, because i am at work and you guys are all i have![/quote]yes HC 1:0 up within 3 minutes[Y] i will keep you posted....now 1:1 ffs they scored as i typed[/quote]follow live txt here[Y] www.pinkun.com/live

I wish, I could but they have banned us from sporting websites! I am not sure what this one comes under, but for some reason this is all I''m allowed on. BBC, offy site, sky everything else comes up saying its prohibited viewing!

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]I wish, I could but they have banned us from sporting websites! I am not sure what this one comes under, but for some reason this is all I''m allowed on. BBC, offy site, sky everything else comes up saying its prohibited viewing![/quote]try that link.

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]p.s the live thing won''t load, as our computers off the shop floor are that old![/quote]thats a bugger...i will keep ya posted[Y]

it is highly painful! whats more annoying is that i managed to get on the bbc football site earlier, but then clicked refresh and it said it was blocked! i keep re-submitting a recategorisation request and begging to be let on it but to no avail! with regards the live update thing, it keeps coming up saying its done but with errors on the page and a little yellow triangle at the bottom. you can tell i''m a girl who knows nothing about how this crappy technology works!

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]it is highly painful! whats more annoying is that i managed to get on the bbc football site earlier, but then clicked refresh and it said it was blocked! i keep re-submitting a recategorisation request and begging to be let on it but to no avail! with regards the live update thing, it keeps coming up saying its done but with errors on the page and a little yellow triangle at the bottom. you can tell i''m a girl who knows nothing about how this crappy technology works![/quote]what phone do you have??? i watch the pinkun live txt on my iphone when im out and about

Thankyou CTID, I knew I could always trust someone from Wisbech (lived there in the eighties/early nineties, went to Peckover School). Am back from work now, so am catching up on the ins and outs!!

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]Thankyou CTID, I knew I could always trust someone from Wisbech (lived there in the eighties/early nineties, went to Peckover School). Am back from work now, so am catching up on the ins and outs!![/quote]u r welcome...i moved here 15 years ago from Lowestoft for work