Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Is McNally the Prince of Darkness?

I have it on good authority our Chief Exec has no reflection, sleeps in a casket undereath the City Stand during daylight hours and has banned garlic from all of our kitchens.

Right now a certain linesman and referee are aparently languishing in a cellar and waiting their turn to join the undead.

Delia, a devoted Roman Catholic has been banned from wearing her crucifix.

Surely, he is....The Prince of Darkness come to put some bite back into our Boardroom and be the leader off the pitch we can count on.

Has anyone ever seen him in daylight?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]What blood group was he drinking? Or was it a mug of hot water and one of those tea bag thingys?[/quote]

you mean   what the undead use for tea bags ? a used tampon ?  [+o(]

I heard it on the grapevine that Davy Mc. was born and raised in Salem''s Lot, that might explain a bit.

[quote user="Depraved"]he even gets bubbles at half time like the other prince of darkness Ozzy[/quote]Ha-ha! I clean forgot about that! Great TV moment...... [Y]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]What blood group was he drinking? [/quote]

Probably that tomato cuppasoup which congeals in lumps, melts the plastic spoon and burns your mouth . . .

[quote user="ridgeman"]

[quote user="james norwich"]A chief exec with a backbone - now there''s a first!!! Long live McDarkness[/quote]

Certainly won''t be welcomed at the FA.Nobody with a backbone there.

[/quote]

Exactly, no wonder Doomcaster''s found his niche in the Scottish SPL.  Rumour has it that they were particularly impressed with "Neil''s Bumper Book of Lame Excuses" especially page 514 - "We can''t compete with Gretna" [:)]