Sign in to follow this  
GemmaNorwich

Re: Russell Martin Questions By English Police..

[quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"][quote user="morty"]Right,ok.[/quote]Really Nice Input Morty![/quote]Heres some more, I have flushed funnier things than this thread down the toilet.[:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"][quote user="morty"]Right,ok.[/quote]Really Nice Input Morty![/quote]Heres some more, I have flushed funnier things than this thread down the toilet.[:D][/quote]What Is The Point On commenting when all you are going to do is hate!

[quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"][quote user="morty"][quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"][quote user="morty"]Right,ok.[/quote]Really Nice Input Morty![/quote]Heres some more, I have flushed funnier things than this thread down the toilet.[:D][/quote]What Is The Point On commenting when all you are going to do is hate![/quote]I prefer to call it constructive criticism.[:)]

[quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"][quote user="morty"][quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"][quote user="morty"]Right,ok.[/quote]

Really Nice Input Morty!
[/quote]

Heres some more, I have flushed funnier things than this thread down the toilet.

[:D]
[/quote]

What Is The Point On commenting when all you are going to do is hate!
[/quote]

I think it''s more pity than hate......

[quote user="morty"][quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"][quote user="morty"][quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"][quote user="morty"]Right,ok.[/quote]Really Nice Input Morty![/quote]Heres some more, I have flushed funnier things than this thread down the toilet.[:D][/quote]What Is The Point On commenting when all you are going to do is hate![/quote]I prefer to call it constructive criticism.[:)][/quote]

But there is no point.. what do you hope i will do after your Right,Ok

[quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"]But there is no point.. what do you hope i will do after your Right,Ok[/quote]I would suggest inventing a time machine, going back in time and stopping your past self from ever even thinking of this so-called ''joke''... [:P]

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/14209195c6_thumb.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"]But there is no point.. what do you hope i will do after your Right,Ok[/quote]I would suggest inventing a time machine, going back in time and stopping your past self from ever even thinking of this so-called ''joke''... [:P][/quote]Good god, is that what it was ?