Sign in to follow this  
GMF

NCFC financial accounts and the transfer kitty.

So we made a lost of £3.3 million last year and the debt is up by £10 million to £18.1 million.

Turnover is up by £1 million to £14 million, with gate receipts, merchandising and commercial income all up. Television revenue was down, but that will change dramatically this season.

Expenditure is a staggering £19.7 million. The loan deals cost us £700K and a further £1.9 million was spent on transfer fees and wages for the new recruits. Promotion cost us £1.6 million in bonuses.

Interesting comments on the club site. "Promotion to the Premiership has provided the club with a considerable amount of addtional revenue for the current season, which is forcast to be in the region of £18 million."

And another quote from our Chief Executive “It has to be remembered that these figures, which we expected, only reflect the costs of promotion - not the benefits, which will be in next year''s accounts.”

Yet the transfer kitty seems to be the £1.2 million not reclaimed by the Preference Shareholders.

Hummm

That doesn''t look too bad when you can add the £18m to those debts. If debt was kept at about £5-8m it wouldn''t be such a worry. Still, £1.2m isn''t much to spend on players in January. I''m sure Worthy could pull something out of the bag though.  

I can''t comment as yet as I haven''t actually received the accounts.

I''d be interested to know how much of these debts are external and how many are internal (i.e with Directors etc). And that therefore, out of all these debts how much is actually requiring repayment.

[quote]I can''t comment as yet as I haven''t actually received the accounts. I''d be interested to know how much of these debts are external and how many are internal (i.e with Directors etc). And that therefo...[/quote]

Accounts are in the process of being mailed out, so should get them in the next few days.

The majority of the debt, £15 million, was a securitisation deal against future season ticket monies, repayable over 15 years at £1 million per annum.

[quote]So we made a lost of £3.3 million last year and the debt is up by £10 million to £18.1 million. Turnover is up by £1 million to £14 million, with gate receipts, merchandising and commercial income al...[/quote]

Haven''t you ''sussed'' this yet Gazza?, and you''re a smart lady to boot.

Its called waffle. You''re right to be sceptical, if I''ve interpreted what was not written in your post correctly.

I really can''t believe what comes out Doomcaster''s mouth anymore. I don''t think even he does IMO.

This is bad news, the worse I fear.

And its Worthy I feel gutted for in all this.

[quote]Could someone put a summary of the accounts up here when you get them?[/quote]

Ive received mine and would like to help you but theres about 10 pages of fiqures and it would take me ages to decipher the relevant ones for you.

[quote]Haven''t you ''sussed'' this yet Gazza?, and you''re a smart lady to boot. Its called waffle. You''re right to be sceptical, if I''ve interpreted what was not written in your post correctly. I really ca...[/quote]

1st Wizard

All this financial stuff seems to be playing tricks with your memory recall, as you seem to be confusing me with Gazzathegreat.

You''ll be forgiven if 3 points are ours come 5.00 pm tomorrow night