Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Stockport's #25

Their little blonde player in the middle of midfield, looked really good today. Feel that he could do a job for us next season, anyone else at the game have any thoughts on him?

Looked alwright got quite a bit of stick from our supporters today.He was the one who scored that volley for colchester on the opening day

yeah he''s on loan there from colchester, the reason he''s on loan there is because he wanted a move back up north !

oh, didn''t realise that he was on loan, cant believe that col u dont play him he looked really lively and wouldn''t look out of shape in a play off chasing team.

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Looked alwright got quite a bit of stick from our supporters today.He was the one who scored that volley for colchester on the opening day

[/quote]Twas by far and away the best goal of the day that. He was highly rated at Colchester, but i think the issue with him pretty much entirely presided over location as he wanted to move closer to his family.He was actually the one player i had hoped Lambert would bring with him to Norwich when Paul arrived, but given his reasons for moving to Stockport it''s very unlikely anything will come from any interest we show.

[quote user="NCFC-47"]David fox?[/quote]Think it''s David Perkins.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Perkins_%28footballer%29

Had a nice ongoing squabble with Rusty throughout the match.

I thought Saville and their McNamee lookalike were quite good.

fon Williams looked pretty dire in pre-match warmup too! Thought he was a rugby player.

[quote user="fonejacker"][quote user="NCFC-47"]David fox?
[/quote]

Think it''s David Perkins.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Perkins_%28footballer%29
[/quote]

You''re right, it was him.

Stupidest hairdo I''ve seen on a pitch in years!But in fairness with that he''d probably fit in well at Norwich judging by the hairdos most 16-20 year olds sport in the city.