Sign in to follow this  
Yellowfuture

The Stockport Physio

Excellent chant from the Snake Pit when he ran on "One Billy Elliot, there`s only one Billy Elliot". Never seen a physio run on without a kit bag before, just with a little Bum Bag. No wonder their players didnt stay down for very long when he started fumbling in his pouch.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Excellent chant from the Snake Pit when he ran on "One Billy Elliot, there`s only one Billy Elliot". Never seen a physio run on without a kit bag before, just with a little Bum Bag. No wonder their players didnt stay down for very long when he started fumbling in his pouch.[/quote]

First time for us too, I thought he was gonna get some plasters out of his bum bag lol couldn''t have fit much more in there lol

[quote user="Oli Oli Oli Oli"]

His name is RODGER WYLDE.

striker, formally of wednesday, oldham, stockport and barnsley.

ring any bells ?

[/quote]

Faint and distant ones Oli!

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Excellent chant from the Snake Pit when he ran on "One Billy Elliot, there`s only one Billy Elliot". Never seen a physio run on without a kit bag before, just with a little Bum Bag. No wonder their players didnt stay down for very long when he started fumbling in his pouch.[/quote]

That was me and my mate who started that...

Glad you liked it - bloke was one of the high points of today for us. We thought he was going to do a couple of pirouettes as he came on and off the pitch.

[quote user="NMTD"]

That was me and my mate who started that...

Glad you liked it - bloke was one of the high points of today for us. We thought he was going to do a couple of pirouettes as he came on and off the pitch.

[/quote]

Nice one!  Yes [Y]

[quote user="Lord Horn"]Personally, I also enjoyed the peroxide dwarf that was Stockport''s No. 25 - he still could be Dorothy![/quote]

He was all over the place, very pacey considering his rather erm, short stature.

I know they''re hard up and in Administration, but I never realised that things were so bad that they can''t afford a proper first aid bag!