Sign in to follow this  
yarmy

So Semmy is happy to be a Saint?????

"You feel you''re at a club moving in only one direction and that is up"Erm, he would have been moving up a lot quicker staying here, thankfully he didn''t.  Seems clear from this that Lambert had laid down the law and made it clear he was only there until we got cover for Spillane.  Martin''s introduction to the team was his final death knell and it couldn''t have come sooner enough.One player who I really couldn''t care less about, to be honest...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]"You feel you''re at a club moving in only one direction and that is up"

Erm, he would have been moving up a lot quicker staying here, thankfully he didn''t.  Seems clear from this that Lambert had laid down the law and made it clear he was only there until we got cover for Spillane.  Martin''s introduction to the team was his final death knell and it couldn''t have come sooner enough.

One player who I really couldn''t care less about, to be honest...
[/quote]2nd that[Y]

They''ve only signed him until the end of the season and haven''t offered him another contract yet, so he''s gone to the press to big up the club . . .

[quote user="canary cherub "]

They''ve only signed him until the end of the season and haven''t offered him another contract yet, so he''s gone to the press to big up the club . . .

[/quote]

A well-connected pal told me that it was highly likely Semmy would be looking for a club at the end of the season.

This article raised a little smile this morning. Like countless thousands of NCFC fans, I''m even more happy that winner of last seasons "Plank of the Year" is now a saint, because we now have a right back with a concentration span longer than that of a goldfish.

[quote user="Tim Allman"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

A well-connected pal told me that it was highly likely Semmy would be looking for a club at the end of the season.

[/quote]

Even Lowestoft town are out of his league,