Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Mister Chops and Billy Dixon we have...

1/4 Arsenal 
8/11 Man City 
4/7 Newcastle 
2/11 Rangers 
2/7 Inter Milan 
1/6 Rapid Vienna 

Which will win for the Academy £50.14p.  As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £41.11. So once again that’s an extra tenner and it just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of  us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring!

Thanks again for these excellent selections Mister. We just need that little bit of luck that’s been missing for a while to get us back to winning ways.
So now it’s "game on". Inter Milan get us under way at 2pm today followed by  Arsenal, Newcastle and Rangers at 3pm. Then we have Rapid Vienna at 5pm and Man. City at 5:30.

Good luck and Happy Easter to you all [:)]

That''s really good odds.  I must confess to being worried about Arsenal as they are without Fabregas and Arshavin, but I feel we had quite a lot of bad luck last night so maybe today''s payback time [B]

Mister Chops, your victory is all but assured. However, this "victory" by Manchester City is so embarrassing I believe you have to suggest to Nutty that a share of the winnings be donated to charity.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Mister Chops, your victory is all but assured. However, this "victory" by Manchester City is so embarrassing I believe you have to suggest to Nutty that a share of the winnings be donated to charity.[/quote]Still only 1-0 in Austria. [:|]My father in law''s a Burnley fan  [:$]When they appointed Bryan Laws, I put £20 on Burnley to get relegated at 11/8.  I think that''s money in the bank.[B]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]Mister Chops, your victory is all but assured. However, this "victory" by Manchester City is so embarrassing I believe you have to suggest to Nutty that a share of the winnings be donated to charity.[/quote]

Still only 1-0 in Austria. [:|]
My father in law''s a Burnley fan  [:$]
When they appointed Bryan Laws, I put £20 on Burnley to get relegated at 11/8.  I think that''s money in the bank.[B]

[/quote]

I take it you were not your father-n-laws first choice for his daughter? [:D] I agree that the heart went out of Burnley after Owen Coyle left. They had been averaging a point a game but I think they have only achieved 4 points out of the 13 game since Laws arrived.

Final score Vienna 1-0 Karnten

Man City are now 6-0 up.  Standing water on the pitch, it''s pouring with rain, Burnley fans trying to get the ref to abandon it but don''t think it will happen [:D]

Well done Mr Chops [*][*][*][*][*]

Finished 1-0 [:)]

Man City now 6-0 ahead[:)]

It''s a done deal[Y]

I''ll be back in half an hour with Ray''s ammended signature. Thank you Mister, we are all so proud of you.

Well done Mr Chops, and everyone else :D

Hopefully i can carry on the success into next week, and get 6 more winners :D

Congratulations, Pups!  Thanks for the recommendations, we''ve pulled in another winner.  [img]http://blog.propertyweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/champagne_cork.jpg[/img]Thanks Nutty, I''m really proud to have been given the chance this week. Ginger Pele, I''m sure you can bring it home next week and make it two in a row for the Pups.

Absolutely brilliant choppo!! Star man! Its great to be done and dusted on a saturday! Congrats to all the pup''s!

Brilliant Mister. You just know I''m chuffed to bits. And now I get to my favourite bit as I amend Ray''s signature which now reads : -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker, Norfolkbroadslim, yes Norfolkchance1 £839 for the Academy,so far.

[:D]