Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

My nap is Newcastle to beat Peterborough away, they are going great and should beat a side who seems demoralised and is managerless at end of the season.

Good Luck Mr Chops and all pickers!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]If Monday games are allowed then Norwich to beat Stockport.[/quote]

I went to see Billy this afternoon. We can do Monday games but he won''t be able to give us best prices because they will not be available to him until Monday. So yes, it''s ok, and Mister can put them in the final selections but we will only get the coupon price. For Norwich it''s 1/6.

Hope that makes sense. Happy Easter all you PUPs.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Leeds & CTID and you other Canaries unable to collect those FONCY envelopes you can also request raffle tickets by emailing John Landamore at john@foncy.co.uk and have them sent to you by post.

More details at http://www.foncy.co.uk/

[/quote]thnx NN [Y][/quote] had a chat via email wih John and he is kindly posting me some out[Y] thnx again for the info NN

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Leeds & CTID and you other Canaries unable to collect those FONCY envelopes you can also request raffle tickets by emailing John Landamore at john@foncy.co.uk and have them sent to you by post.

More details at http://www.foncy.co.uk/

[/quote]thnx NN [Y][/quote] had a chat via email wih John and he is kindly posting me some out[Y] thnx again for the info NN[/quote]

You''re welcome my friend. I didn''t do very well with the original post after John asked me to mention it. But it''s all clear now and Pete has pinned it to the top of the board. They are good prizes for sure. I want to win Delia''s cook book for my mate The Butler[;)]

Conference for me this week where Grays ( 3 4 12 14 38 ) entertain play-off chasing Kettering whose away form is amazing ( 12 3 5 24 16 ) plus Grays have only managed three wins all season so........

Grays Athletic v Kettering.......Away win.

Happy Easter everyone and good luck Mr Chops. [Y]

I''m picking a Sunday game. Everton have won their last 7 home games while West Ham have lost their last 4 aways. In fact the unhappy hammers have lost their last 7 games anywhere.

Everton     V     West Ham     Home Win

Everton vs West Ham - Home win.

Happy Easter everyone and good luck Mr Chops

Good Luck Mister Chops this week, surely we''re onto a winner?Anyway, it''s against my better judgment, and I am pretty sure last time I did this was the Colchester game (at home), but I can''t look past us!!Norwich to beat StockportGood Luck Mister Chops, and all you Pup''s.

Apologies for getting my picks in slightly early this week, I''m not about much tomorrow and didn''t want to leave it until Saturday morning.Nutty, thank you for my shot at this.  I remember on my winning week I got some stick from a few posters who wondered what the hell I was thinking of with my selections: this set of picks feel a little safer, but I think risk/reward is balanced fairly well.Thanks to my fellow pickers for the ammunition which you''ve armed me with this week.  Some

great picks and to be honest, the more you look the more it becomes

difficult to choose.  So in a way it''s good I''m getting in early as

otherwise I''d procrastinate until Doomsday. 

And so.... It''s a privilege to be given the honour of selecting the final 6, and

after careful consideration I have selected:

Arsenal to beat WolvesI was hesitant as Fabregas is out but with Man U & Chelsea playing each other, Arsenal will be going all out for a win against a Wolves side who, in a player called Zubar, have one of those people you can''t believe plays professional football for a living. Outclassed against Barcelona, Arsenal will win here by a couple of goals.Man City to beat BurnleyThe day Brian Laws got the keys to Turf Moor was the day Championship football was decided, and Man City will continue their 4th place push with a win here.Newcastle to beat PeterboroughThey play so well away from home, as the binners will testify, and I can''t see Peterborough turning up.Rangers will beat Hamilton (and this is my nap also)After losing 4-1 in their last league game, normal service will be resumed.

I am trusting my European PUPs here as these aren''t games I know much

about but the odds seem good for what look like bankers:Inter Milan will beat BolognaRapid Vienna will beat Austria Karnten

Thanks again, and good luck to you all.[B]

Arsenal to beat Wolves for me please     Good luck Mr Chops and here''s as always looking forward to both a City and PUPs win ;)

I am also opting for an Arsenal win over Wolves (brave as ever).

Good luck Chopsy - looks a very decent set of picks.  You should be confident of victory here.  Fingers crossed.

Thank you Mister, these look excellent choices to me[Y] I have a feeling us PUPs are going to have a very happy Easter.

I will get these to Billy on Saturday morning and then post the odds on here.

Rangers to beat Hamilton for me. Best of luck Mister Chops and all Pups. Surely this is the week our luck turns!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

This week I am going to go for.....

Arsenal to beat Wolves

Good luck to all PUPs but especially Mister Chops!

Man u  V Chelsea

AWAY win have a feeling Drogba back Rooney out Chelski to win.

Thanks Nutty A Delia cookbook is just the right size for my toilet roll holder!![:D]

As the Mrs has now gone down with it as well could well be needed!![:$]

Good luck to all pups and a great weekend.

Peterborough vs Newcastle - Away win. [Y]Bottom vs Top, only one result, surely? Also Newcastle win and their back up to Prem. Easy peasy. Good luck all.