Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Player Of The Season

HOW TO VOTE...

1) By Email - POTS@ncfc-canaries.co.uk stating the player, your name, address, contact telephone number and season ticket/membership number (if applicable)

2) By SMS - Text CANARIES "PLAYER NAME" to 88442. E.g. To vote for Simon Lappin text: CANARIES LAPPIN to 88442. (Please note if you are voting for Chris Martin or Russell Martin please put the initial in front of their last name) Texts are 50p plus standard network rate & you will receive a confirmation text back.

3) By completing a voting slip, which can be located around the stadium and returning it to the club - Anglian Player of the Season, Norwich City Football Club, Carrow Road, Norwich, NR1 1JE.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

HOW TO VOTE...

1) By Email - POTS@ncfc-canaries.co.uk stating the player, your name, address, contact telephone number and season ticket/membership number (if applicable)

2) By SMS - Text CANARIES "PLAYER NAME" to 88442. E.g. To vote for Simon Lappin text: CANARIES LAPPIN to 88442. (Please note if you are voting for Chris Martin or Russell Martin please put the initial in front of their last name) Texts are 50p plus standard network rate & you will receive a confirmation text back.

3) By completing a voting slip, which can be located around the stadium and returning it to the club - Anglian Player of the Season, Norwich City Football Club, Carrow Road, Norwich, NR1 1JE.

[/quote]Is this new info???? [:|]  NOPE

[quote user="citytillidie"]Is this new info???? [:|]  NOPE[/quote]

He likes to tell us a few times [:)]

[quote user="I bleed Yellow Green"]Leave him alone.. he is simply telling people how to vote as i for one didnt know!
[/quote]

Have you never voted before then or looked at our main ncfc website?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="I bleed Yellow Green"]Leave him alone.. he is simply telling people how to vote as i for one didnt know![/quote]

Have you never voted before then or looked at our main ncfc website?

[/quote]i look on the main ncfc website..only now have i decided who i want to be player of season :)

If Theo won, he would have to come back onto the pitch to receive the trophy, plus his long-awaited send-off from the crowd!

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]If Grant Holt doesn''t win by a country mile I shall eat my car.[/quote]

Is that a promise ???????????????if so my vote goes for Gingerif notI''ll vote for Holtso please let me know so i can vote

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]If Grant Holt doesn''t win by a country mile I shall eat my car.[/quote]

Hopefully then you have one of those eatable Skoda''s advertised a year or so ago!

Joking in a pre-match interview with Kevin Piper yesterday in the Gunn Club, Fraser (Forster) said that if we voted for him for Player of the Season he would definitely stay for next season!

[quote user="Del boy"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]If Grant Holt doesn''t win by a country mile I shall eat my car.[/quote]

Is that a promise ???????????????

if so my vote goes for Ginger

if not

I''ll vote for Holt

so please let me know so i can vote
[/quote]

It would be difficult as I don''t have a car at the moment. There was a mad fool once (in the Guinness Book of Records?) who was a car eater. I believe he ate more than one car, as you do. He must have had a voracious appetite! I prefer burger and fries myself.

Voted Wes Hoolahan. Simply because I can see people ignoring him and I think he deserves to be in the top 3 at very least. If he''s not it would be a bit of an insult to what he''s done for us this season, so he''s got my vote [Y]

It''s nice to have a tough choice for the right reasons unlike last season, where you really couldn''t pick one.I''m probably going to vote for Fraser Forster. I think he''s been brilliant this season, I know Holt and Martin and Hoolahan have been brilliant at the other end. However, defensively we have been as good if not better. If you take away those 7 goals against Colchester we would have the best defensive record in the league and in 37 games this season Fraser has conceded only 32 goals. If I had to give you the rest of a top 3, it would be Holt 2nd and Martin 3rd.

[quote user="Fellas"]It''s nice to have a tough choice for the right reasons unlike last season, where you really couldn''t pick one.

I''m probably going to vote for Fraser Forster. I think he''s been brilliant this season, I know Holt and Martin and Hoolahan have been brilliant at the other end. However, defensively we have been as good if not better. If you take away those 7 goals against Colchester we would have the best defensive record in the league and in 37 games this season Fraser has conceded only 32 goals. If I had to give you the rest of a top 3, it would be Holt 2nd and Martin 3rd.
[/quote]

martin 3rd [:O]

hoolahan?

rusty?

smith?

the doc?

[quote user="Largey"]If Theo won, he would have to come back onto the pitch to receive the trophy, plus his long-awaited send-off from the crowd![/quote]

And make a complete hash of it and drop the trophy.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

It would be difficult as I don''t have a car at the moment. There was a mad fool once (in the Guinness Book of Records?) who was a car eater. I believe he ate more than one car, as you do. He must have had a voracious appetite! I prefer burger and fries myself.

[/quote]The record involves eating a PLANE, in actual fact. Google it.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Fellas"]It''s nice to have a tough choice for the right reasons unlike last season, where you really couldn''t pick one.I''m probably going to vote for Fraser Forster. I think he''s been brilliant this season, I know Holt and Martin and Hoolahan have been brilliant at the other end. However, defensively we have been as good if not better. If you take away those 7 goals against Colchester we would have the best defensive record in the league and in 37 games this season Fraser has conceded only 32 goals. If I had to give you the rest of a top 3, it would be Holt 2nd and Martin 3rd.[/quote]

martin 3rd [:O]

hoolahan?

rusty?

smith?

the doc?

[/quote]Hope you''re having a good holiday Nana, don''t spend too much of it on here!Yeah, maybe Doc might push him. But to let you guys onto a little secret I''m not really a big fan of any of those players. Hoolahan has of course been very good, but he does wind me up some! Rusty and Korey have been good likewise, I mean especially Smith for his age, but I don''t feel either has been stand-out this season. For all of Martins flaws he has made up on them with interest with some fine, and important, goals.