Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

City v Stockport match predictions

Come on then, everybody seems to be predicting a city backlash.

If we score early then i think there may well be, but i''m going for a rather conservative 2-0 to City. Holt and Martin to score

City will be well up for this and I think there will be a backlash!

5-0 City, Holt to get his 30th and 31st of the season, Martin to start and score, Hoolahan and Doherty to finish it off!

COME ON CITY!!!!!

3-0 City... We need to get at them from the start, if we get one in the first 10 mins = hatfull ! But I''m going for 3-0...

I have a feeling we will rest some players tomorrow ( Lappin Hoolahan Smith ) but in its place will be one of Lamberts open teams to score lots of goals. For me therefore 5 - 2.

It should be an easy 3 points but at this stage of the season funny things happen however I expect us to win this by at least 2 clear goals.2-0 or 3-1.

I think that we could have another fight on our hands, if we do not score in the first half.

So I am going for 1-0 to us or 1-1. (If we score early, then it could be 3-0, when they crumble)

I just hope if we don''t score early or misplace a few passes that the crowd don''t start getting on the team''s back. Stockport, like at least half the teams that have come here this season will stick 11 men behind the ball from the start. We need to be patient and get behind the team like we did against Leeds and not just expect us to rack up the goals.

Sorry, i think it''s our turn for the ''Blip'', so........just a 3-0 home win for us then ;)

Unbeaten ti'' the end, Championies at Charlton!!

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

I have a feeling we will rest some players tomorrow ( Lappin Hoolahan Smith ) but in its place will be one of Lamberts open teams to score lots of goals. For me therefore 5 - 2.

[/quote]

I will be gob smacked if Lambert rests any key players when we need the points to push on to grab out promotion place. Smith is doubtful anyway so Hughes could start, or may be tempted to start with Little Mac but I''m expecting Martin to resume his place upfront.

I''m going with 3-0 by the 65th min when he may then take key players off to rest them.

4-0 City. This is probably the perfect game for us after Tranmeere. I know a few people are a bit worried but i don''t think people realise just how bad Stockport are. There another level down from the likes of Yeovil, Oldham and Harlpool

[quote user="Congo Canary"]Sorry, i think it''s our turn for the ''Blip'', so........just a 3-0 home win for us then ;) Unbeaten ti'' the end, Championies at Charlton!![/quote]

Unbeaten ti'' the end, Championies at Charlton!! ?

Do you think we''ll beat Charlton at the valley CC? if so that''ll be a long time coming. Or do you think we''ll draw or even lose and the other results will go our way.

Can never see us winning that one.