Sign in to follow this  
yellow hammer

What opposing players should we sign?

If you could choose from all the opposition players that City have faced in League 1 this season, which ones would you like to see signed up for us next season?

YH

Not a cat in hells chance of getting any of these, but would go for...

1. Jason Puncheon (Southampton)

2. Rickie Lambert (Southampton)

3. Patrick Kisnorbo (Leeds)

Agree with all of the above but looking at budget players i''ve been impressed with Weston at Gillingham who seems to be dangerous, robson at Carlisle and even though he''s not young I think Monkhouse has done really well recently at Hartlepool. Probably not the standard of player we are after but depends what budget we have.

Would love to have Szcezny as GK, if we can''t hold on to Frazer! But he''s an Arsenal youngster so thats a utopia for you.

Meanwhile Lambert, Kisnorbo, Puncheon

[quote user="NCFC91"]Charlie Austin.[/quote]

Seconded, Millwall have some tidy players too, would like to raid them if we don''t go up, Robinson, Abdou and Morrison.

[quote user="bjg123"][quote user="NCFC91"]Charlie Austin.[/quote] Seconded, Millwall have some tidy players too, would like to raid them if we don''t go up, Robinson, Abdou and Morrison.[/quote]

I like Abdou, and the guy on the wing for them, Hackett.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]

Would love to have Szcezny as GK, if we can''t hold on to Frazer! But he''s an Arsenal youngster so thats a utopia for you.

Meanwhile Lambert, Kisnorbo, Puncheon

[/quote]

Defo RF...would love Szcezny with next season if we don''t get FF again. Heard he was mustard from a few gooner pals and my Millwall "assosiates" seconded that after the brenford game on friday. "best keeper we''ve seen down the new den for years".

yes please.

Maybe we should ask our friend Glenn to have a word with his friend Wenger. hehehe.

[quote user="Mark Quinton"]

Agree with all of the above but looking at budget players i''ve been impressed with Weston at Gillingham who seems to be dangerous, robson at Carlisle and even though he''s not young I think Monkhouse has done really well recently at Hartlepool. Probably not the standard of player we are after but depends what budget we have.

[/quote]

Weston??!!!?! Weston??!?!?! [:@] That cheating scum bag??!

I can''t say I was particularly impressed by him on the two occasions we were at the Priestfield this season. Simeon Jackson seemed much better, although he missed a lot of chances in the first match, he was dangerous without doubt.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="Mark Quinton"]

[/quote]

Weston??!!!?! Weston??!?!?! [:@] That cheating scum bag??!

I can''t say I was particularly impressed by him on the two occasions we were at the Priestfield this season. Simeon Jackson seemed much better, although he missed a lot of chances in the first match, he was dangerous without doubt.

[/quote]

I should add of course, that Jackson is obviously not in the budget category, and he''s a t0sser too, rubbish dancer...