Sign in to follow this  
ca

Letter in EEN tonight from a Andy Harris

I didn''t swear at the telly, I was busy swearing at the Ref and the 12 year old obese asbo skinheads in the stand to the our left. [:P]

yes GP''s Beard i remember it well...

Arrr - the half time music at the PO final, . Us and Brum in unison singing along to A.kitten''s "you can lick my hole again" - much to their embarrassment. shame that one isnt on youtube.

[quote user="Harry"]There is a guy  who is supposedly Neil from Norwich who has joined the Main site to start 2 posts saying the same thing:Appalling, childish behaviour from Gary Karsa

tonight. Gary, be ashamed of yourself. I turned off Sky to prevent my

son from seeing your obvious foul language to the referee. Sit in a dark

room and reflect.
[/quote]

Don''t quite understand the bit where he turned the TV off when Karsa was sent off. With Karsa being sent off he was no longer anywhere near the touchline, and subsequently was no longer visible or in the vicinity for this guy''s son to see or hear Karsa''s foul language.

You lot sound surprised? The EN gets letters from simpletons like him every day. It comes with the territory..

[quote user="Larry David"]You lot sound surprised? The EN gets letters from simpletons like him every day. It comes with the territory..
[/quote]

Interesting point Larry[^o)]

Is there anyone who posts on here and writes to the EEN[:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Larry David"]You lot sound surprised? The EN gets letters from simpletons like him every day. It comes with the territory..[/quote]

[/quote]Probably. The same mongs that ring up Canary Call and haven''t seen the game, or the weirdos you catch having lunch in Morrisons at 1.30 on a match day [8-)]We have some strange ones..

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Larry David"]You lot sound surprised? The EN gets letters from simpletons like him every day. It comes with the territory..
[/quote]

[/quote]

Probably. The same mongs that ring up Canary Call and haven''t seen the game, or the weirdos you catch having lunch in Morrisons at 1.30 on a match day [8-)]

We have some strange ones..
[/quote]

I wonder if anyone does the lot[^o)]

Come on, own up if you go to Morrisons for lunch on a matchday and then sit in the carpark until 5pm so that you can call Canary Call then go home and post on here before penning your thoughts to the EEN.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Larry David"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Probably. The same mongs that ring up Canary Call and haven''t seen the game, or the weirdos you catch having lunch in Morrisons at 1.30 on a match day [8-)]

[/quote]

Come on, own up if you go to Morrisons for lunch on a matchday and then sit in the carpark until 5pm so that you can call Canary Call then go home and post on here before penning your thoughts to the EEN.

[/quote]

Ask CA Nutty,she was on here the other day recommending their breakfast to somebody who was looking for a decent cafe before they went to Mondays game.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Larry David"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ask CA Nutty,she was on here the other day recommending their breakfast to somebody who was looking for a decent cafe before they went to Mondays game.

[/quote]

I can think of a few suspects but CA isn''t one of them. I have been known to eat at Morrisons and I post on here. But two out of five isn''t even close[;)]

Has anybody considered what could have motivated Archant to publish this letter?

• Shortage of letters/other material?
  • They are starting a moral crusade?
  • They are s-itstirring with a purpose?
  • They are sh-tstirring for the sake of it?
  • Behaviour out of line with our community credentials?
  • xxx--censored--xxx 
  • ?
  • ?

But wait! Isn''t Karsa McNally''s man?

Hmmm........[^o)]

OTBC

If thats what he wants he might as well ask for the entire snakepit and lower barclay to be banned in future as well. Football is a passionate and emotional game where people occasionally will snap. If Andy Harris is telling me he has never sworn when someone has wronged him, he is a better man than I am.

Gary Karsa was simply saying what every Norwich supporter was thinking. If any of us had come face to face with him during that game in Friday night I challenge anyone to have not let rip on him.

On a side note, at least we have someone to replace Lee Probert now.

Mr Harris has clearly failed to see who drives Audis nowadays. I personally consider that most of Audi''s target audience would be positively pleased with a little shouty man swearing at a joke authority figure, and on international television as well. I think that the Gary Karsa episode will have done Audi''s PR no harm whatsoever, and looks like money very well spent. If GK was sponsored by Rover, however...

Its like Ferarri being upset that all the people who drive their cars are overpaid lotharios... Surely that''s the point?

I reckon this letter is from Calumdung, who''s taking a break from writing his expose of disillusioned fans & the owners they hate  :o)

[quote user="Bobzilla"]

Mr Harris has clearly failed to see who drives Audis nowadays. I personally consider that most of Audi''s target audience would be positively pleased with a little shouty man swearing at a joke authority figure, and on international television as well. I think that the Gary Karsa episode will have done Audi''s PR no harm whatsoever, and looks like money very well spent. If GK was sponsored by Rover, however...

Its like Ferarri being upset that all the people who drive their cars are overpaid lotharios... Surely that''s the point?

[/quote]

What a bizarre rant about Audi [:D]

On a side note, has anyone seen that Mike Dean and his assistants have been demoted to officiate in the Chumpionship this weekend, after their poor performances in the recent Manure and Burnley games.  Funny how the likes of SAF can complain about a ref who then finds himself punished (I say punished, its actually Bristol City who will be punished this weekend)... wonder if Lambert''s own rant will lead to the Tranmere ref being disciplined... we''ll see...

Well done to Gary Karsa in my opinion. He conveyed what the City fans were saying.

Also Gary Karsa wouldn''t have got involved had Ilderton not sent Lambert off for retrieving the ball.

Mr Harris, no doubt you would like a swear box in the technical area in a world where everybody routinely accepts crap decisions. Dream on.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]On a side note, has anyone seen that Mike Dean and his assistants have been demoted to officiate in the Chumpionship this weekend, after their poor performances in the recent Manure and Burnley games.  Funny how the likes of SAF can complain about a ref who then finds himself punished (I say punished, its actually Bristol City who will be punished this weekend)... wonder if Lambert''s own rant will lead to the Tranmere ref being disciplined... we''ll see...[/quote]Nope, he is Reffing Leeds v Southend this weekend.

City Angel, in my younger days I used to write the odd "wind up" letter to the EEN, used to make my name, address and post code up, never stopped me from being published. And for the record I am no "A Harris" and I have not written to the EEN for years