Sign in to follow this  
ca

Letter in EEN tonight from a Andy Harris

There''s a long letter in the EEN tonight from a Andy Harris from West Midlands who is calling on the club to sack Gary Karsa because

'''' he swore at the ref 3 times live on Sky at the Tranmere game, then tried to hide behind other people on the bench'''' He wants his sacked for gross misconduct and charged by the FA for bringing the game into disrepute.

Mr Harris has written to Mr McNally to call for his dismissal and has also written to Gary''s sponsor ''''Audi '''' to cease their sponsorship, he also wants to know why a head of football operations is on the bench.

He says he''s been involved with professional football for over 35 years and has never witnessed behaviour like this before.

Just wondered what people thought as I sit near the away dug out and hear them swearing at regular intervals throughout the game at their players, the 4th official and the ref. Seems odd that someone who has been involved in football all that time has been so upset by swearing on the bench, what do you think ??

Obviously has some sort of ulterior motive.Like you say, it happens week in, week out.

[quote user="cityangel"]

There''s a long letter in the EEN tonight from a Andy Harris from West Midlands who is calling on the club to sack Gary Karsa because

'''' he swore at the ref 3 times live on Sky at the Tranmere game, then tried to hide behind other people on the bench'''' He wants his sacked for gross misconduct and charged by the FA for bringing the game into disrepute.

Mr Harris has written to Mr McNally to call for his dismissal and has also written to Gary''s sponsor ''''Audi '''' to cease their sponsorship, he also wants to know why a head of football operations is on the bench.

He says he''s been involved with professional football for over 35 years and has never witnessed behaviour like this before.

Just wondered what people thought as I sit near the away dug out and hear them swearing at regular intervals throughout the game at their players, the 4th official and the ref. Seems odd that someone who has been involved in football all that time has been so upset by swearing on the bench, what do you think ??

[/quote]

The man''s an idiot. Football is a passionate game and anyone who thinks that it''s tea and kisses in the dugout knows nothing about the game. Managers, swear at players, officials and each other all the time. Does he think that Moyes said "Do you mind , old chap to Mancini when he grabbed the ball from him the other week?

I''m guessing retired schoolteacher and member of his County FA. In fact it''s probably Tony off canary call!

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]Looks like cockney rhyming slang to me. A Harris. Suspect a wind up Angel.[/quote]

Doesn''t look like it tbh and its a long letter to write to the EEN if you''''re just on a wind up.

In that case Angel he is talking out of his Harris!

It reminds me a little of the people that wrote to the papers after the play off final to complain that the music was too loud and the tea was too hot. Some people love a moan.

He''s got a shock coming to him if he thinks McNally will pay any attention to what he says, too...

It''s a pity the t0sser didn''t spend the time and money many of us did to witness such incompetency. He might just be agreeing with the language used rather than making himself look pretty stupid in the paper

[quote user="jbghost"]It''s a pity the t0sser didn''t spend the time and money many of us did to witness such incompetency. He might just be agreeing with the language used rather than making himself look pretty stupid in the paper[/quote]

So he wants Karsa sacked and the referee to walk away scott free "care in the community is worrying at times."

Karsa is just the sort of bloke you need in the heat of battle - when shells are exploding all around you need someone you can lip read.

A Harris obviously can''t lip read. All Karsa said was ''excuse me old chap, why have you spoken to Mr Lambert like that?''

Doesn''t appear to be an opinion shared by City fans as GK went from Gary Who? to Cult hero judging by his reception when arriving on the car park yesterday.

Why do the Evening News publish rubbish like that

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]

Karsa is just the sort of bloke you need in the heat of battle - when shells are exploding all around you need someone you can lip read.

A Harris obviously can''t lip read. All Karsa said was ''excuse me old chap, why have you spoken to Mr Lambert like that?''

[/quote]

One of the great advantages of being deaf sometimes, I learned to lip read, and can tell you not only is swearing down to players and the managers I clocked a couple of Coppers having a good old blag during the Leeds game, think I might write to the Norfolk chief constable,these two should not be allowed near a football ground, the fans might feel hurt with the bad language  

So what does Mr Harris think of that jolly nice chap Wayne Rooney and several of those naughty Premiership footballers?

You know, those ones the kids all idolise and copy their every move.

Bad language is a fact of life on the football pitch, like it or hate it. If any Ref stuck rigidly to the rules you would end up with 3 a side if you were lucky.

EEN postbag can''t exactly be bursting at the seams if they''re printing trivia like this.

Mr Harris has written to Mr McNally to call for his dismissal and has also written to Gary''s sponsor ''''Audi '''' to cease their sponsorship, he also wants to know why a head of football operations is on the bench.

Who cares why he''s on the bench, if Lambert wants to bring his wife & sit her on the bench then good luck to him, he''s the manager and if he wants Karsa there he''s going to be there ! Lamberts earned the right to have his coaching staff where he wants them !

Man clearly has too much time on his hands.

Surprised the paper has printed of it. Total non-event. Whoever you are Mr Harris, you''re spouting rubbish. Get thee gone.

[quote user="First Jedi"]You lot do realise it''s not actually Andy Harris?[/quote]

Who is Andy Harris from the West Midlands then or am I missing something, the EEN news dont usually print letters unless you supply a full adress  and contact details so he must have done that.

To be fair to Andy why should football be any different.  The swearing was atrocious.  Would Audi want to be associated with such a foul mouthed individual?

There is a guy  who is supposedly Neil from Norwich who has joined the Main site to start 2 posts saying the same thing:Appalling, childish behaviour from Gary Karsa

tonight. Gary, be ashamed of yourself. I turned off Sky to prevent my

son from seeing your obvious foul language to the referee. Sit in a dark

room and reflect.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]You think that Gary has been knocking off Mrs. Harris?[/quote]

I heard that too.  Apparently Keith and Orville were furious

I dont think there was a norwich fan who didnt swear at the telly that night what a joke it was. The ref destroyed the game in 12 mins then was petty and ignorant to all that was yellow for the remainder of the game pl passed the ball to our player for a freekick he didnt punch anyone completly avoidable. Passion in footy is why we all go!!!