Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

New Norwich video, Top 5 goals ever?

[quote user="ncfc90"]Not top 5 but a very good goal... Wes Hoolahan against Southampton at home last season.[/quote]I was amazed that he could hit it that far.

Dean Ashton against Man city in the prem, the comentator summed it up quite well that if it was a brazil yellow shirt people would be talking about it for years, good luck finding it tho cos i cant

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]John Ryan v Nottingham Forest 1977/78? 3 - 3 draw. No one has EVER hit a ball harder wearing a Norwich shirt.[/quote]

wahay . someone old enough to remember john ryan . yes he could hit a ball and scored several belters as i recall .

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

I think Huckerby v Wigan in the same game as the Svenson one was better.

Don''t remember steeno v Burnley, anyone got a link? His goal v Cov was the best goal I''ve witnessed at Carrow Road I think.

[/quote]

Sorry yes it was coventry not burnley.

Did Holt score one against Burnley? He did against wolves!!

Jimmy Bone at Stamford Bridge when we lost 3-1 many moons ago. Similar to the Eddie Gray one against Burnley at Elland Rd, all about ball control, dribbling skill, and arrogance. Wonderful.

Robert Rosario v Saints.

Hugh Curran header from edge of the box against Cardiff.

Paddon''s swerving 30 yarder v Blackpool.

Paddon''s free kicks v WBA & Man City.

This season I thought Holty''s take on the chest and volley v L Orient? was superb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1zheGVjdfw

Someone talked about Keith O''Neill''s goal. Here is the link. I remember going to this with my Dad when I was I little kid. The funniest part for me was Bellars moaning and whinging about a foul and only for his protests to vanish once O''Neill had produced this gem. O''Neill had fantastic ability (apparently Newcastle offered £6 million at one stage!) but it all came to very little sadly. When we had O''Neill, Eadie, Roberts and Bellamy in the same XI it was a truly frightening forward line. Considering it was a team which had Andy Marshall, Fleming, Mackay, Jackson and Kenton as well we severely underachieved under Rioch I would say.