Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Isn't it a shame...

Isn''t it a shame when we bring a player in on loan, they play brilliantly, stay all season and almost become part of the squad, part of the Norwich "family", only to return to their own team at the end of the season a better player.You''ve probably guessed I''m talking about Fraser. Sometimes I forget he''s on loan, I''m sure he loves it here but Newcastle have just won promotion back to the Premiership and you can''t blame him for perhaps wanting a go at the No.1 shirt there.I guess all good things must come to an end, I''m just going to enjoy the big man for the short time left that he''s here.

It''s rare that we get someone on loan, we''re doing well, and they''re actually enjoying it.

I agree he''s been fantastic and really feels like one of the team, but he trains at Newcastle two days a week, so not sure where his heart is. 

[quote user="Mazy Run"]I agree he''s been fantastic and really feels like one of the team, but he trains at Newcastle two days a week, so not sure where his heart is. [/quote]

Certainly his heart has been with City all season but - as any player would - you can understand that he would jump at the chance to play in the Prem, especially for his local team.

If we get him back it is a bonus but if not then life goes on. Just enjoy him while we can

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

[quote user="Mazy Run"]I agree he''s been fantastic and really feels like one of the team, but he trains at Newcastle two days a week, so not sure where his heart is. [/quote]

Certainly his heart has been with City all season but - as any player would - you can understand that he would jump at the chance to play in the Prem, especially for his local team.

If we get him back it is a bonus but if not then life goes on. Just enjoy him while we can

[/quote]

I think he has a very limited career enforced on himself by himself, he has said, He will not want to play premiership football unless its with Newcastle, so you can read into that what ever you like, Abit like Hucks and us really.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

[/quote]

I think he has a very limited career enforced on himself by himself, he has said, He will not want to play premiership football unless its with Newcastle, so you can read into that what ever you like, Abit like Hucks and us really.

[/quote]

I see what you are saying. Touch wood we will get him next season still