Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

City part company with Eventguard

Just noticed on the official site that NCFC have severed their relationship with Eventguard " with immediate effect ".Apart from being one of the last links to the unloved Neil Doncaster I wonder if the main reason for the sacking is their handling of the fiasco that was the Leeds match ?

Funny how you read the report on the official site that clearly said eventguard are nothing to do with matchday security but you then go onto saying the club spilt because of their matchday security against Leeds.

On reading the article it says they were responsible for "non matchday" security so no link with what happened after Leeds.Could just be the club looking at all areas and trying to make sure they get best value for money, would be nice if there was some gossip behind this though!

[quote user="morty"]On reading the article it says they were responsible for "non matchday" security so no link with what happened after Leeds.

Could just be the club looking at all areas and trying to make sure they get best value for money, would be nice if there was some gossip behind this though!
[/quote]

I heard that Lambert, Delia and the Eventguard boss were involved in a love triangle and Lambert was gonna walk if Delia didn''t get rid [;)]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Funny how you read the report on the official site that clearly said eventguard are nothing to do with matchday security but you then go onto saying the club spilt because of their matchday security against Leeds.[/quote]Hands up to say it does say non-matchday security.......... '' Clearly '' does have a different meaning though as you get older. Stronger glasses are clearly in order at this end.Still, I bet they''re not sad to get shot of dear old Neil...

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[quote user="morty"]On reading the article it says they were responsible for "non matchday" security so no link with what happened after Leeds.Could just be the club looking at all areas and trying to make sure they get best value for money, would be nice if there was some gossip behind this though![/quote]

I heard that Lambert, Delia and the Eventguard boss were involved in a love triangle and Lambert was gonna walk if Delia didn''t get rid [;)]

[/quote]That is spooky as I heard exactly the same, must be true then.