Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Music to Pete and the Wiz's ears!

http://new.pinkun.com/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=Homepage&itemid=NOED02%20Dec%202004%2011%3A30%3A05%3A840

And all other Helveg supports too.  I am quite looking forward to seeing him play in that role.  I won''t deny that I would rather see Safri given a go but I''d like to see helveg be a success here

[quote]http://new.pinkun.com/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=Homepage&itemid=NOED02%20Dec%202004%2011%3A30%3A05%3A840 And all other Helveg suppo...[/quote]

DD: Well, now''s his chance to show us what he''s made of. If it all goes wrong, then there''s no excuse''s and hiding place''s, yes?.

Although I loathe the word faith, when its applied to just football. Peter Raven has faith in him, as do I and many others.

Not so sure Worthy has though!.

Lets hope, that Thomas has the same kind of faith in Helveg!.

Looks like the Denmark No. 6 shirt will be coming out of the wardrobe again this Saturday then.

That is until the Helveg t-shirt has been designed...

Worthy hasnt really said much other than he is an option - in my view he has to start. What musnt happen is that we all judge Helveg on just one game - he needs time on the pitch and however he plays on Sat he will improve again for the next game so needs a full 90 mins.OTBC

I hope he does start, but as Zipper says people shouldn''t judge him on one game and also remember that centre midfield is not his preferred slot so it may take him some time to adjust.  Just think of the added pressure he will be under too,  come on Thomas show us your stuff!!!

More praise from Worthy for the Champions League-winning, captain of his country:

"Suddenly there’s that round hole and there’s that round peg that you’ve been looking for"

[quote]Wiz...I noticed you are getting close to the 1000 posts mark...any celebrations planned for this amazing milestone?[/quote]

Only my usual tipple Mr C. A nice cup or two of PG Tips.

Yes, I am T total, although I have been known to go mad and have a Horlicks!.

And that''s not a wind up.