Sign in to follow this  
:)

Online betting...

Depends what you are looking for. If it''s just the odd accumulator then I would say betfair usually gives the best return. For general betting and betting in play the aforementioned bet365 is the one to go for.

I would say Bet365 is by far the best online betting site. I''ve tried a few but since i''ve had my bet365 account I''ve seen no reason to change

Theres nothing wrong with the odd bet!

Ladbrokes stream a fair amount of live football plus other sports. Paddy Power is good to start with as they will give you a fair number of free bets so im currently making a nice tidy profit from them at no extra risk to me at the moment [:)]

I go on skybet myself. Do half descent odds on accumulators which is what I do maily plus they have quite alot of different odds such as odds with next manager to get sacked etc.

Betfair. You get bigger odds as you bet with other punters as opposed to the bookmakers. Im sounding like the advert [:S] lol.

They also stream alot of sport.

Definitely Betfair - more options for me as I like to lay bets off regularly to reduce the risk. Haven''t used a regular bookie for years.

For best odds it has to be William Hill. I often compare accumulator odds between hills and bet 365, and hills have much better returns.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

DIXMAR RACING OF HELLESDON!

sponsor the PinkUn Pickers! Best odds on football and racing, and other stuf i would assume.

[/quote]

not online - OOPS!

try sporting index if u want to either win big or lose big.   Can bet on time of first goal etc but a bit more complicated than standard betting .