[quote user="now you re gotta believe us....."]Is anyone else still waiting for their new shirt to be delivered?[/quote]NOPE, i got mine from the club shop at the Leeds game[:D]

I really hope you''re all under 21...if not you have ALL got to have a word with yourselves.

kids > 21 = acceptable

21 > 50 = retro shirt only

50+ = stoppit!

[quote user="spencer 1970"]I really hope you''re all under 21...if not you have ALL got to have a word with yourselves. kids > 21 = acceptable 21 > 50 = retro shirt only 50+ = stoppit![/quote]

58, And still wear a new shirt when  the club gets a new one, No One but no one tells me not to wear the canary shirt 

[quote user="spencer 1970"]I really hope you''re all under 21...if not you have ALL got to have a word with yourselves. kids > 21 = acceptable 21 > 50 = retro shirt only 50+ = stoppit![/quote]Do stfu m8!!!! im 37 and you are never to old to wear your teams colours!!!! even if it shows my beer belly that bit more[;)]

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="spencer 1970"]I really hope you''re all under 21...if not you have ALL got to have a word with yourselves. kids > 21 = acceptable 21 > 50 = retro shirt only 50+ = stoppit![/quote]

58, And still wear a new shirt when  the club gets a new one, No One but no one tells me not to wear the canary shirt 

[/quote]well said[Y]

[quote user="spencer 1970"]I really hope you''re all under 21...if not you have ALL got to have a word with yourselves.

kids > 21 = acceptable

50+ = stoppit![/quote]Completely agree with you however much some people might not like to hear it!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="spencer 1970"]I really hope you''re all under 21...if not you have ALL got to have a word with yourselves. kids > 21 = acceptable 21 > 50 = retro shirt only 50+ = stoppit![/quote]Do stfu m8!!!! im 37 and you are never to old to wear your teams colours!!!! even if it shows my beer belly that bit more[;)][/quote]

No.  Didn''t you hear?  Spencer says you can''t.  What he says goes, I''m afraid.

Apparently according to the OP it''s OK for "kids over 21" to wear the current shirt (note direction of the symbol used: ">" means "greater than" ).

So good news for us, the ''young at heart'' 21+ supporters. Thanks then, 1970, we''ll carry on if we want to!

Nice use of inequalities lol..

anyway, I plan on buying a new shirt and im 19, will use it for football training during the week but non on ncfc matchdays, not that I blame people who do though - would rather see carrow road yellow & green than whatnot.

Also dont understand this obsession with retro shirts, some guy in the upper barclays wears one and tbh I think it would make better nightwear.

I''m 27 and just bought a new shirt. However, I A) Only wear it to play football in whilst training for my local team, and B) look young enough (and fit enough) to get away with it.Still, I have my ''Admiral'' retro shirt ready to go in the wardrobe should the day finally arrive, though.

[quote user="Beds Canary"]I''m 27 and just bought a new shirt. However, I A) Only wear it to play football in whilst training for my local team, and B) look young enough (and fit enough) to get away with it.

Still, I have my ''Admiral'' retro shirt ready to go in the wardrobe should the day finally arrive, though.
[/quote]so if you are not young enough or fit enough this should determin the clothes you wear????[:|]

Im 37 and wear WTF i like[:#]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="Beds Canary"]I''m 27 and just bought a new shirt. However, I A) Only wear it to play football in whilst training for my local team, and B) look young enough (and fit enough) to get away with it.

Still, I have my ''Admiral'' retro shirt ready to go in the wardrobe should the day finally arrive, though.
[/quote]so if you are not young enough or fit enough this should determin the clothes you wear????[:|]

[/quote]

I remember the days when we only wore thegreen and yellow scalf and the old men wore thier flat caps and waved the rattles about, and I have had a have had a canary shirt longer than some of these kids have been alive, and the day I let a kid tell me what to do is the day I give up life

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="Beds Canary"]I''m 27 and just bought a new shirt. However, I A) Only wear it to play football in whilst training for my local team, and B) look young enough (and fit enough) to get away with it.Still, I have my ''Admiral'' retro shirt ready to go in the wardrobe should the day finally arrive, though.[/quote]so if you are not young enough or fit enough this should determin the clothes you wear????[:|]

[/quote]You get me wrong - I think people should wear whatever they like whenever they like. spencer1970 was suggesting that anyone over 21 shouldn''t be wearing it and I was argueing that case... just made a meal of it, is all ^o)

hehehe. I knew that one would get something going...was just wondering if you had to get to 1k posts before anyone responded to anything on here. i had a feeling there was an "inner circle" on here for the "big posters"...thought it may have been the damn "Greenwich" thing under my name. glad it isn''t...just that i wasnt insulting people enough before...i get the rules now.

Spencer 1970: "hehehe. I knew that one would get something going...was just wondering if you had to get to 1k posts before anyone responded to anything on here. i had a feeling there was an "inner circle" on here for the "big posters"...thought it may have been the damn "Greenwich" thing under my name. glad it isn''t...just that i wasnt insulting people enough before...i get the rules now.

"

Good call! You got me going...!

Anyway, the answer''s no, on both counts, although insulting people is one way to do it :-)

E.g. check out my reference to you in another thread

[quote user="BCanary"]I''m 27 and just bought a new shirt. However, I A) Only wear it to play football in whilst training for my local team, and B) look young enough (and fit enough) to get away with it.

[/quote]

So what you are saying is that you pretend that you are playing for Norwich City, unlike us old and past it folk then, so in fact you are a big kid like the rest of us  

[quote user="GenerationA47"]Spencer 1970: "hehehe. I knew that one would get something going...was just wondering if you had to get to 1k posts before anyone responded to anything on here. i had a feeling there was an "inner circle" on here for the "big posters"...thought it may have been the damn "Greenwich" thing under my name. glad it isn''t...just that i wasnt insulting people enough before...i get the rules now.

"

Good call! You got me going...!

Anyway, the answer''s no, on both counts, although insulting people is one way to do it :-)

E.g. check out my reference to you in another thread[/quote]

hehehe...gotta love a bit of banter...I couldn''t give a monkies who wears their colours and who doesn''t am just trying my best to be a "badcop" poster on here. I thought I would match online the looks I get when I sing OTBC at the top of my cockney accent home & away. Not my fault my family moved down here 30 years ago.

I''ve been called a "glory hunter" by my own fans...straight up...er? Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, etc on my doorstep but I choose to travel 240 miles there and back to follow the team of my birth. As if I havent got enough greif from cockneys over the years?

supporting too...it''s a funny ol'' game saint.

See you down at the O''s chaps!

Well i started this post with a question about is anyone waiting on delivery, and its gone off on a tottally random path. Just to say my shirt has arrived today, i''m 28 but also fall into the fit don''t look my age catagory!!lol Though even if i didn''t look as i do i''d still buy the shirt!!!

i''m 38 and will wear what I like! i''m as light as i''ve ever been due to marathon training and can probably get away with it - no beer gut with me at the moment, thats for sure. But people should wear what they like, it gives us something to talk about, like "she shouldn''t wear that, not with a chest that size"! etc.

[quote user="Marty"]i''m 38 and will wear what I like! i''m as light as i''ve ever been due to marathon training and can probably get away with it - no beer gut with me at the moment, thats for sure. But people should wear what they like, it gives us something to talk about, like "she shouldn''t wear that, not with a chest that size"! etc.
[/quote]

I went off Marathons when they changed the name to Snickers.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]hehehe. I knew that one would get something going...was just wondering if you had to get to 1k posts before anyone responded to anything on here. i had a feeling there was an "inner circle" on here for the "big posters"...thought it may have been the damn "Greenwich" thing under my name. glad it isn''t...just that i wasnt insulting people enough before...i get the rules now.[/quote]great way to get a response!!!!  obviously you had nothing interesting to responde to!!! ever think off that???

[quote user="now you re gotta believe us....."]Well i started this post with a question about is anyone waiting on delivery, and its gone off on a tottally random path. Just to say my shirt has arrived today, i''m 28 but also fall into the fit don''t look my age catagory!!lol Though even if i didn''t look as i do i''d still buy the shirt!!![/quote]glad you have received your shirt[Y] wear it with pride OTBC

[quote user="spencer 1970"]hehehe. I knew that one would get something going...was just wondering if you had to get to 1k posts before anyone responded to anything on here. i had a feeling there was an "inner circle" on here for the "big posters"...thought it may have been the damn "Greenwich" thing under my name. glad it isn''t...just that i wasnt insulting people enough before...i get the rules now.[/quote]

yes you need to get to at least 3000 posts before you get in the "great post mate" gang..you will know you have arrived when city angel agrees with you and  sportsdesk pete doesn`t delete  you  without a courtesy email [:D]