Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

MK Dons,the game iv'e been waiting for.....

Yes,i know its not Leeds or Millwall but this is the game i cant wait to win.It still sickens me when i think back to the tv clash and the after match interview with Paul Ince and he had the audacity to say that the Dons had dominated the match.This was after they kicked two of our players off the park and then got a dodgy pen.To really piss me off,two weeks later he was on the tv moaning about a dodgy pen against him.TOTAL TOSSER.As you maybe able to tell i dont like Ince,never have done.3-0 I reckon and i cant bloody wait.

[quote user="crowey66"]Yes,i know its not Leeds or Millwall but this is the game i cant wait to win.It still sickens me when i think back to the tv clash and the after match interview with Paul Ince and he had the audacity to say that the Dons had dominated the match.This was after they kicked two of our players off the park and then got a dodgy pen.To really piss me off,two weeks later he was on the tv moaning about a dodgy pen against him.TOTAL TOSSER.As you maybe able to tell i dont like Ince,never have done.3-0 I reckon and i cant bloody wait.[/quote]

Totally agree.  Never have liked Ince (as a player or Manager) or the idea that you can buy a club and deposit it in another part of the country.  Hope we murder them! 

shame we can;t relegate them !!! I cannot stand Ince , the chairman with his trendy hair and the cheesy grin , but most of all , I ddespise the way they were alowed to acquire their league place and the way they seem to be accepted by the football authorities if not the fans

I would love us to win 6 or 7 against them , and as for their "fans " - don;t even get me started

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Who''s for a mass chant of ''YOU''VE ONLY BEEN ADOPTED!''
[/quote]

It used to be ''Where are you from, where are you fro-o-om? You''re not from Wimbledon, where are you from?''

It appears i''m not alone in my hatred for MK Dons and everything related to them [Y]

Be nice to hammer them for the reasons already stated, plus it might well be another nail in the coffin of Ince who has underachieved back there this season.

[quote user="gary "]shame we can;t relegate them !!! I cannot stand Ince , the chairman with his trendy hair and the cheesy grin , but most of all , I ddespise the way they were alowed to acquire their league place and the way they seem to be accepted by the football authorities if not the fans I would love us to win 6 or 7 against them , and as for their "fans " - don;t even get me started[/quote]

Pete Winkelman (AKA The Children Catcher) has trendy hair???

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Who''s for a mass chant of ''YOU''VE ONLY BEEN ADOPTED!''[/quote]

It used to be ''Where are you from, where are you fro-o-om? You''re not from Wimbledon, where are you from?''

[/quote]Oh I dunno... I just remember when we played them at the National Hockey stadium in the cup a few years ago someone shouted that and it was hilarious. Kevin Lisbie scored for us!

[quote user="West Ham Canary"]As a former Wimbledon season ticket holder I would love to see us put goal after goal past the fakes[/quote]

West Ham Canary, a former Wimbledon season ticket holder.

Scooby Do is less confused than you pal.

Let''s make mince of  f***ing Ince. I''ve never liked this guy and I think he''s a crappy manager too. Would be nice to beat those guys 3 or 4 -0 . But like the last one, it''s not gonna be easy, few nerves jangling here and there... nevermind mine...

Confident we''re going to get there, but I felt it on monday... against the worst team in league one

Again I think an early goal would settle them and we need Hoolahan back!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Is it true that Mk ''Fanchise'' Dons fans travel to away games in a smart car?[/quote]

Nothing smart about thier transport

I used to be fan of Ince but after watching us play them earlier in season and see his cynical tactics of 1. Try to play football 2. Oh not working tell players to get stuck inWorked with us we were one up and cruising and then many bad tackles later two players off injured we lose 2-1Glad to see his same old tactic did not work against Rovers yesterday where Ince had five players booked and one sent offI suspect result on Saturday will reflect if we get a strong or weak ref on Saturday, because I am sure they will be up for it again

[quote user="CJ"]I used to be fan of Ince but after watching us play them earlier in season and see his cynical tactics of

1. Try to play football

2. Oh not working tell players to get stuck in

Worked with us we were one up and cruising and then many bad tackles later two players off injured we lose 2-1

Glad to see his same old tactic did not work against Rovers yesterday where Ince had five players booked and one sent off

I suspect result on Saturday will reflect if we get a strong or weak ref on Saturday, because I am sure they will be up for it again
[/quote]

I think we should ask Inch, Whats it like to see a (massive club), he keeps on telling us mk are massive, we must be Gygantic. well we are 

And to think he was interviewed for the vacancy here on one of the many occasions it''s been vacant in the last few years. A lot of people at the time said they would have been happy to have had him.

Funny that now Ince can''t spend more than the pace setters they are not doing so well. Hope we spank Franchise FC.

[quote user="Fellas"]Funny that now Ince can''t spend more than the pace setters they are not doing so well. Hope we spank Franchise FC.
[/quote]

Agreed. I can''t stand the bloke or his poxy made up club.

One of the highlight of the seson was seeing him on  Late Kick Off when Holland put him in a position where he had to acknowledge how good we are with a face like a bulldog licking p1ss off a nettle!

It was a game we definitely got kicked out of. Chadwick''s tackle on Hughes in particular was pretty disgusting. Two decisions stick in my mind from that game. The penalty decision against Chris Martin where it even looked like he had played the ball from my seat at the other end of the pitch. The other being when Grant Holt was elbowed in the back of the head and the referee gave the decision the other way. We didnt have Doc and Wesley playing that day either. Sadly it looks like history might repeat itself.

[quote user="crowey66"]Yes,i know its not Leeds or Millwall but this is the game i cant wait to win.It still sickens me when i think back to the tv clash and the after match interview with Paul Ince and he had the audacity to say that the Dons had dominated the match.This was after they kicked two of our players off the park and then got a dodgy pen.To really piss me off,two weeks later he was on the tv moaning about a dodgy pen against him.TOTAL TOSSER.As you maybe able to tell i dont like Ince,never have done.3-0 I reckon and i cant bloody wait.[/quote]Ditto and for all the same reasons.

There were some really strong tackles in that game I seem to remember, the one on Hughes was bad but there was another on earlier in the game that was bad (Puncheon I think) both could have had reds.

Report of game from BBC site here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/8248186.stm

Yet another linesman given penalty according to Lamberts comments after game.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]There were some really strong tackles in that game I seem to remember, the one on Hughes was bad but there was another on earlier in the game that was bad (Puncheon I think) both could have had reds. Report of game from BBC site here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/8248186.stm Yet another linesman given penalty according to Lamberts comments after game.[/quote]

If you look at the footage it''s quite clear that the ref sees Martin''s challenge and waves play on, only for the lino to seek to make a name for himself by giving the penalty. It still rankles!

The way to discourage MK Dons from going in aggressively with their tackles, and to express our dislike of their club''s set up might be to sing a song

To the tune of ''play up pompey'' perhaps -

"Back off, Franchise

Franchise back off "

That''ll have to do ............unless Gary Karsa can think of anything else