Sign in to follow this  
The Huckerby Delusion

City players miss out on PFA Awards - Complain About this...

Is it possible the shortlist was drawn up after the Man U game? But 3 out of 4 nominations for a side thats thrown an 11 point lead away and sit in forth? Not Sold. For me Lambert Snodgrass Holt Hoolahan and Painter. (the other divisions get 5 of 6 nominations)

I have complained through the contact us section. I suggest that others do the same. Does anyone have contacts at other clubs that might feel similarly annoyed? If they send it through to them we might get some momentum!

Yes, complaint sent via contact us. This has really annoyed me, not simply because no Norwich players are nominated but because 3 of the 4 are Leeds players!

Complaint sent. It''s a joke there are more than two teams in this league Are the holy trinity never going to get any recognision. What has Beckford done after scoreing aginst the Manure.

I complained.Although is this not the same thing that we voted on a month or so ago? and they''ve just narrowed down the players?

[quote user="Babyface"]Yes, complaint sent via contact us. This has really annoyed me, not simply because no Norwich players are nominated but because 3 of the 4 are Leeds players![/quote]

Me too

I''ve complained too, lets keep this at the top until everyone on here has seen it.

I have issued my total disgust on their website. We must get fans from all clubs in our league complaining.

What do people think about starting another campaign to mess it up in view of their bias towards Leeds. We will not get them to change their nominations, and I would suggest the most deserveing of the nominations is Lambert. Most teams hate Leeds so lets start a campaign to ensure he wins it. I am sure with the green and yellow connection coupled with their hatred of Leeds we could get manure fans on the move and I would think most league 1 teams. Unless of course they could then fiddle it so Beckford somehow gets more votes.

I am sure other L1 clubs would have a say on this too. Swindon and Millwall I am sure would have a view.

Might have to post this link on some of their boards.

I thought this was an April fool when I saw the drop-down list of Leeds players names!As the winners are announced on Sky Sports, I suggest bringing this farce to their attention: u2us@skysports.comVoting ends on April 11th, by the way.

I thought that the list was generated by winners of the monthly awards. Has a Norwich player won a monthly?

Very stupid indeed. However they got the winner in there anyway IMO, Richard Lambert. [Y]

[quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[quote user="Bobzilla"]I thought that the list was generated by winners of the monthly awards. Has a Norwich player won a monthly?[/quote]

Chris Martin?

[/quote]

My mistake, he didn''t win. Holt got it in October though:

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/PlayeroftheMonth/0,,10794,00.html

[/quote]

That''s Coca Cola, not PFA. 

[quote user="Bobzilla"][quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[quote user="Bobzilla"]I thought that the list was generated by winners of the monthly awards. Has a Norwich player won a monthly?[/quote]

Chris Martin?

[/quote]

My mistake, he didn''t win. Holt got it in October though:

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/PlayeroftheMonth/0,,10794,00.html

[/quote]

That''s Coca Cola, not PFA. 

[/quote]

Good point, not sure PFA do monthly awards do they?

Either way, you''d think the winners of the football league awards would be a good indication of the players you''d expect to see in the PFA list.

THAT IS A JOKE, im not annoyed that theres no city player although that its weird there isn''t tbh, its that there is 3 players from a team that have gone from certain winners at christmas to 4th and outsiders for auto promotion really. I''ve sent a ''contact us'' stating this, i hope they bloody take notice of this!!!

OTBC