Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Gary Holt: An Apology!.

I''ve already covered this on another post (now into it 4th  page) so this is for anyone who''s missed it.

After my bloody stupid and silly comment (Yippee!) regarding Gary Holt''s awful injury, I was rightly criticised by most posters.

I fully retract and apologise for that remark to the posters and more importantly, to Gary Holt himself, it was thoughtless and uncalled for.

If its any comfort to you all, I am feeling very ashamed and sorry this morning.

My first concern in this, is of course to Gary himself, and I can now only wish him a speedy recovery from the terrible injury that he sustained in the City cause.

So from the heart I say, please get well soon Gary.

I don''t seek forgiveness, that''s not in the Wizard''s nature.

But my remarks should have never been said, because Gary doesn''t deserve that kind of smugness and rudeness from anyone, let alone me.

In shame: 1st Wizard.  

[quote]so now starts another 30 posts accepting Wiz''s apology....He''s herehe''s therewith posts that some can''t bear1st wizard 1st wizard[/quote]

Err, what do want Fillet, blood?.

No, don''t answer that, I think I know your reply to that.

But I can''t keep saying sorry for ever mate.

Maybe you''ll settle for a public flogging in front of the Barclay?.

But be warned, I would enjoy that more than you could ever imagine!. 

[quote]Fair play for apologising Wiz. A lot of people wouldn''t have had the balls (no pun intended! )[/quote]

A lot of people wouldn''t be so insensitive as to post what Wizard did about a very serious injury to a fellow human being...

So ''fair play'' for apologising? Not at all; making the comment in the first place was an absolute disgrace.

Wizard brings nothing to this board apart from immaturity, stupidity and self-righteousness.

Just my humble opinion of course

[quote]A lot of people wouldn''t be so insensitive as to post what Wizard did about a very serious injury to a fellow human being... So ''fair play'' for apologising? Not at all; making the comment in the firs...[/quote]

Grow up Campbell.  Just because you put an icon wearing sunglasses at the end of your post doesn''t make it any nicer or jokier.  The Wiz knows he wrote a stupid post and has apologised for it.  I wonder if you will have the same courage?

[quote]so now starts another 30 posts accepting Wiz''s apology....He''s herehe''s therewith posts that some can''t bear1st wizard 1st wizard[/quote]

There''s no need to be rude mate, but while we''re at it................

you''re here

you''re there,

with fish breath we cant bear,

bog off,

sod off,

bite me I don''t care...

"There''s no need to be rude mate, but while we''re at it..."

my song was a joke ''mate''. sadly i always keep forgetting to lace my emails with smileys etc to stress their meaning....

as for 1st wizard, and just to dig myself in that little deeper,
I don''t think he really did any worse than express what I suspect many other posters, privately thought, sadly.

Unfortunately, its too easy to post something that you later regret - either because you later reconsider or your message is completely misunderstood or taken out of context.
1w being such a prolific poster has more chances of doing this.

I hope his retraction was genuine and not an act of penance to retrieve lost support. If it was , then good for him and his honesty. If not I would have preferred him to have stuck to his guns despite the protests.
Either way I have no wish to see him flogged before me tomorrow (it''ll only make me jealous).

Personally, I''m not as much in awe of 1w as others appear to be (to me he''s just another poster to agree/disagree with), and squirm when i have to trawl thru endless post sucking up to him and that was what I was expecting when I wrote my response.

p.s. 2 parrots on a perch

one says "Can you smell fish?"

[quote]"There''s no need to be rude mate, but while we''re at it..." my song was a joke ''mate''. sadly i always keep forgetting to lace my emails with smileys etc to stress their meaning.... as for 1st wizard...[/quote]

Fillet: I can assure you, or any other posters come to that, that I was being most sincere with my apologise re. Gary Holt.

Being popular, or unpopular on these boards, concerns me not one jot, and never has my friend.

I was wrong, and way out of order, its as simple as that.

I can no longer see a edit button on my screen, if I could I would have amended my post to remove my shameful remarks a lot earlier.

But you so right, we all must think very carefully before we click ''post reply'', myself more than others, I would suggest.

Still, thanks for your understanding post, I shall try very hard not to do the same stupid thing again.

Fillet:

Must be in good company then, cos I quite regularly hit "post" and think "DAMMMMMMITTTT"

which I must admit I did on this occasion, a thought it was a bit ruff either way (smileys or no smileys)... so I''ll add my apology to the list on this thread too

As for fish, cant smell nada mate really... tis the internet, can see nuttin either

[quote]Grow up Campbell. Just because you put an icon wearing sunglasses at the end of your post doesn''t make it any nicer or jokier. The Wiz knows he wrote a stupid post and has apologised for it. I wond...[/quote]

I should grow up?! What about your good friend who pretends to be a ''wizard'' ? Laughable

Since when has it been ''courageous'' to apologise for making a stupid, insensitive and disgraceful comment? Answer: Never. I wouldn''t have to apologise for making such a sick comment, because I would never make one.

<--- I''m not being nice or jokey...I happen to like this icon! Also, I''m a cool guy

[quote]I should grow up?! What about your good friend who pretends to be a ''wizard'' ? Laughable Since when has it been ''courageous'' to apologise for making a stupid, insensitive and disgraceful comment? Ans...[/quote]

With more people like you in the world Campbell. World War 2 would still be going on today. And no, I won''t ever be apologising for that remark!.

Like millions, I too lost family in that bloody war, and yet I can still, and have, forgiven the soldiers and governments, who were responsible for their deaths.

And yet you still cannot find it in your oh so perfect heart, to forgive my remarks about Holt, who is a football player!, sad!.

I give up with you, I really do!.

Your morals and conscience must, in your mind at least, be bloody spotless mate!.

And you call me laughable!.