Sign in to follow this  
LinkNR9

Thanks Russell. Thanks Doc. Thank you referee.

And what really pees me off is Peter Beagrie - the Norwich hater - giving it large at half time.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]Why are we always crap on Sky TV?[/quote]I''m not sure that Doc''s bad back pass meant Forster had to bring the striker down, but let''s not miss a chance to knock one of the old favourite scapegoats.

im with you chops on that one, dont know why forster brought him down, put the pressure, make him push the ball too far on front but dont touch him, its not that hard if you dont want too (played in goal for about 20 years)

Your an idiot, thanks russel? piss off! Doc was at fault but still looked like a dive and dont get me start on number 3.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="LinkNR9"]Why are we always crap on Sky TV?[/quote]I''m not sure that Doc''s bad back pass meant Forster had to bring the striker down, but let''s not miss a chance to knock one of the old favourite scapegoats.[/quote]Lol Doc is much more at fault for that goal than Fraser, unless you expect keepers to automatically stop 1 on 1''s as standard. Doc has been brilliant this season but that backpass was plain awful and coming with some rubbish about scapegoats is more laughable than anything.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="LinkNR9"]Why are we always crap on Sky TV?[/quote]I''m not sure that Doc''s bad back pass meant Forster had to bring the striker down, but let''s not miss a chance to knock one of the old favourite scapegoats.[/quote]Sorry mate but its an awful backpass that has put Forster in the situation. I think Doc has been excellent this season but that was poor.

[quote user="Longy"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="LinkNR9"]Why are we always crap on Sky TV?[/quote]I''m not sure that Doc''s bad back pass meant Forster had to bring the striker down, but let''s not miss a chance to knock one of the old favourite scapegoats.[/quote]Lol Doc is much more at fault for that goal than Fraser, unless you expect keepers to automatically stop 1 on 1''s as standard. Doc has been brilliant this season but that backpass was plain awful and coming with some rubbish about scapegoats is more laughable than anything.[/quote]Not really.  Forster didn''t have to bring the man down, get sent off and give away a penalty.  Doc was at fault but saying "thanks Doc" for the goal is just silly.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Longy"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="LinkNR9"]Why are we always crap on Sky TV?[/quote]I''m not sure that Doc''s bad back pass meant Forster had to bring the striker down, but let''s not miss a chance to knock one of the old favourite scapegoats.[/quote]Lol Doc is much more at fault for that goal than Fraser, unless you expect keepers to automatically stop 1 on 1''s as standard. Doc has been brilliant this season but that backpass was plain awful and coming with some rubbish about scapegoats is more laughable than anything.[/quote]Not really.  Forster didn''t have to bring the man down, get sent off and give away a penalty.  Doc was at fault but saying "thanks Doc" for the goal is just silly.[/quote]No its not. He essentially just set up their striker for a one on one, Forster could have done better but he would not have been put in that position if Doc had not played such a shite passback.

Idiotic thread title. Russell had the ball kicked into his arm and Docs back pass got stuck in the mud.. sorry pitch.That cnut dived before Forster had even made contact!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="LinkNR9"]Why are we always crap on Sky TV?[/quote]I''m not sure that Doc''s bad back pass meant Forster had to bring the striker down, but let''s not miss a chance to knock one of the old favourite scapegoats.[/quote]Lets not miss a chance to back him to the hilt in defiance of other posters....

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="LinkNR9"]Why are we always crap on Sky TV?[/quote]

I''m not sure that Doc''s bad back pass meant Forster had to bring the striker down, but let''s not miss a chance to knock one of the old favourite scapegoats.

[/quote]

I''m a Doc supporter through and through, but that was pants!

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Idiotic thread title. Russell had the ball kicked into his arm and Docs back pass got stuck in the mud.. sorry pitch.

That cnut dived before Forster had even made contact!

[/quote]

It''s not an idiotic thread title. I''ll praise wher praise is due, but we''ve shot ourselves in the foot big time.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Idiotic thread title. Russell had the ball kicked into his arm and Docs back pass got stuck in the mud.. sorry pitch.

That cnut dived before Forster had even made contact!

[/quote]

It''s not an idiotic thread title. I''ll praise wher praise is due, but we''ve shot ourselves in the foot big time.

[/quote]

Are you for real? We didn''t make some of the worst mistakes ever the Ref and linesman did,Jesus Christ mate give your BS a break!!!

[quote user="Title chasing CT "][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="LinkNR9"]Why are we always crap on Sky TV?[/quote]I''m not sure that Doc''s bad back pass meant Forster had to bring the striker down, but let''s not miss a chance to knock one of the old favourite scapegoats.[/quote]Lets not miss a chance to back him to the hilt in defiance of other posters....[/quote]Let''s not miss a chance to make another knobheaded comment...

how the frig was Russell meant to get out of the way from 2 yards at that pace? it was a shocking decision, wake up and stop talking pish.

[quote user="Marty"]how the frig was Russell meant to get out of the way from 2 yards at that pace? it was a shocking decision, wake up and stop talking pish.[/quote]

This.

Link you SO blatently haven''t been to ANY of the games home or away this year.Let me guess this is only the second game you''ve seen Norwich play with Leeds away being the first?

Your an idiot, thanks russel? piss off! Doc was at fault but still looked like a dive and dont get me start on number 3. -birchfest

You would sound less like an idiot yourself if you knew how to spell "you''re".

People like chops coming on here to defend the defenseless are as much the reason why there used to be so many anti-Doherty threads. If you would admit he made a mistake when it is as plain as day, maybe then others wouldn''t be so quick to jump on him, but this blind dedication can be maddening.

No way was the first one a pen in a million years let alone a yellow card, absolutely shocking decisions. Doc''s backpass for the second was pathetic, he had time to turn and play the ball forward and set up an attack for us but because of his decision to pass back Foster is put in a difficult position and ends up getting sent off, that was a definite pen for me. The third was blatant handball and it''s beyond belief that the linesman can see Russells handball and yet fails to spot an even more obvious one. Even so had we have been more clinical in front of goal we could have snatched something even with 10 men, we understandably started too tire after we scored and they could have scored again but if Hoolahan had stuck that one away with 8 minutes left we could have run them close at the end but sadly it wasn''t too be.

Pity because I think with eleven men on the pitch we may have come back from 2-0 down.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Your an idiot, thanks russel? piss off! Doc was at fault but still looked like a dive and dont get me start on number 3. -birchfest

You would sound less like an idiot yourself if you knew how to spell "you''re".

People like chops coming on here to defend the defenseless are as much the reason why there used to be so many anti-Doherty threads. If you would admit he made a mistake when it is as plain as day, maybe then others wouldn''t be so quick to jump on him, but this blind dedication can be maddening.[/quote]I''ve already said it was a poor back pass that put the keeper in trouble.  Don''t try to blame others for feeding your one eyed vendetta.

I wonder whose fault it is that despite losing tonight we are still eleven (or possibly eight points) on top of the table.

Personally I blame the Board, who appointed the manager, who has been picking the team .... and Delia. As to Doc and hs six goals well, what good have they done, eh ? Has Russell score any goals that have been of any use, has he ?

ps not too sure why Delia but I am trying to keep in the spirit of things.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Link you SO blatently haven''t been to ANY of the games home or away this year.

Let me guess this is only the second game you''ve seen Norwich play with Leeds away being the first?
[/quote]

I''m a season ticket holder and I have been to EVERY home game this season. Which is why I feel that I''m in a positon to make my observations. What about you?

The point I''m trying to make is that we will be punished for these errors next season, whereas we''ll get away with them (in the long term) this season.  

I blame this woman....[img]http://www.stageoftheart.net/all/public/images/Musique/kris-kane-playlist/.margaret-thatcher_m.jpg[/img]

You talk like somebody who reads the Sun player ratings and hasn''t seen the team play.But I don''t need to disect you. Everyone else is doing a pretty good job at highlighting why you''re wrong.

First penalty - No way, and if it was a dilliberate handball shouldn''t Russel had been sent off? Another one for the ref to answer.

Second Penalty - How you can sa it is Forster''s fault is beyond me, definately Doc''s fault, stupid back pass, and yes it was a definate penalty.

Third goal - definate hand ball, lino must be blind.

Lambert''s sending off - No way, I know he came on the pitch but it was a Tranmere player who kicked it towards the touchline. Also how can he get sent off for that but when the Tranmere manager is walking back from being a physio he can stand halfway down the pitch and shout advice?

Holt Penalty - It should have been, completely took out Holt, and the ref had a perfect view.

Norwich fans - absolutely superb, could here them from start to finish.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]You talk like somebody who reads the Sun player ratings and hasn''t seen the team play.

But I don''t need to disect you. Everyone else is doing a pretty good job at highlighting why you''re wrong.
[/quote]

You haven''t answered my question. How many games have you attended?

And, by the way, everyone''s entitled to their opinion (but don''t let that stop you).

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]im with you chops on that one, dont know why forster brought him down, put the pressure, make him push the ball too far on front but dont touch him, its not that hard if you dont want too (played in goal for about 20 years)
[/quote]

At what level did you play at? And Forster has done exactly what you said alot of times this season and saved us. Docs fault completey. As great as he has been this season.