Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

He''s busy preparing for victory.

[/quote]

certainly hope so... im sure your just following where I have just posted from.

Good luck Ginger Pele!

I''m going to the land of clogs this week to for a Ajzx win against VVV Venlo.

Davo

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Can''t keep up with you Nana[;)]

[/quote] That''s because he''s on his brand new ipod Nutty.[/quote]

oh but im not, the pinkun layout on the ipod isn''t as simple as this. and you seem to have to log in after you post every time!

Really sorry its late, we had a powre cut from just after 6:30 to some point after 9:00 i belive, and then i forgot about this (thinking i had already posted it....) but i had 5 of my 6 ready, now i have all six so here they are:NORWICH vs MK Dons (Norwich to win)- My pick, as well as a few others, i know some people don''t like to pick Norwich, but i think they will do the buisness for us...AJAX vs VVV Venlo- (Ajax win)- most popular one this week, couldn''t be ignoredLIVERPOOL vs Fulham (Liverpool win)- again pretty popular, was in two minds about this, but think Torres will pull thoguh...MILLWALL vs Gilingham (Milwall win)- looks like a dead cert really....YOUNG BOYS vs Bellinzona- (young boys win) NYC picked this one out, i picked them a few weeks ago, so this stood out for me....CELTIC vs Ross County (Celtic win)- again, another ''easy'' win.......hopefully, but as mentioned Celtic are looking better....Sorry if i didn''t get yours in there, there were quite a selection, and quite a few teams i hadn''t even heard of, so had to look them up, and a few did look good, but these six look pretty strong, so hopefully it all goes well :Dthanks for everyone''s help, when i first looked at the more obvous teams/fixtures (Man U, Chelsea, Madrid, Barca, Arsenal, Inter ect) none of them seemed to stand out, but there eneded up being quite a lot to chose from....so thanks everyone :D

Well done and thank you Ginger Pele, these all look nailed on to me[Y] I know I say it every week but I am always impressed by the time and trouble you PUPs take when your turn comes around. You all deserve to win every week. I am so proud to be part of this.

I will get these to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Ginger Pele and Billy Dixon we have...

4/7

Norwich

1/8

Ajax

1/3

Liverpool

4/11

Millwall

1/8

Young Boys

2/9

Celtic

Which will win for the Academy £34.20p. As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £31.02. So once again that’s an extra 10% and it just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring!

Thanks again for these excellent selections Ginger Pele. I think we have a very good chance of nailing another win for the academy. As always we just need that little bit of luck that’s been missing so often this season.

So now it’s "game on". Celtic get us under way at 12:15 followed by Norwich and Millwall at 3pm and Young Boys later this afternoon. All being well we will be undefeated over night so that the excitement goes into Sunday with Ajax at 1:30 followed by Liverpool at 3pm.

Good luck everyone [:)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Meant to ask, were you not tempted by Almeria away at Bilbao?[/quote]

very.... :P

I thought i better not though, since there were so many other great picks out there.... (as soon as NN asked me if i would do this week, i checked Almeria''s fixture :D)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]

(as soon as NN asked me if i would do this week, i checked Almeria''s fixture :D)

[/quote]

So did I [;)]

Almeria have a place in the Free Bet Hall of Fame after being part of Fella''s winning line at the end of last season.

Can you believe Celtic are down 1-0 to Ross County? Surely they can''t lose that, it would be disappointing to fall at the first hurdle. Come on Celtic!!!

That''s a cruel one.  I watched some of it and Celtic looked like a 2nd division team, they played like they just needed to turn up to win.  Bad luck GP, I blame Neil Lennon''s pre-match motivational abilities.

Unbelievable, really tough luck GP to fall at the first hurdle.

Celtic were embarassingly bad, shocking.

Chin up, there''s still 5 more to go so here''s hoping you can be another to join the 5 from 6 club[Y]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Tough week this week, good luck.I think Hull will be too good for Burnley.[/quote] [:$]If the match had been 30 minutes long.... [:$]

:( not very happy with that.... two of the picks fall down, one being Norwich....Then i get home, to find out McCoy has won the Grand National (on the horse i chose, see the thread in its not football section) but didn''t get my grandad to put a bet on for me....... So sorry about the let down this week, i really expected Celtic to win, even in theri poor form under the prvious manager, at home to Ross County who loses?Just hope next week gets better....and if i get another go  at some point in the future....no more Celtic :P

If it''s a consolation it was a very tough week this week GP and nobody (bookies included) could have foreseen that result/performance/capitulation. It was hard luck, but we''ll be back.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]:( not very happy with that.... two of the picks fall down, one being Norwich....
Then i get home, to find out McCoy has won the Grand National (on the horse i chose, see the thread in its not football section) but didn''t get my grandad to put a bet on for me.......

So sorry about the let down this week, i really expected Celtic to win, even in theri poor form under the prvious manager, at home to Ross County who loses?
Just hope next week gets better....and if i get another go  at some point in the future....no more Celtic :P
[/quote]

Now you haven''t let anyone down Ginger Pele and neither have you anything to be sorry for. I had Celtic and Norwich on my line. Celtic and Norwich were selected by some of our very best PUPs too. It just wasn''t meant to be this time but it was still a great effort none the less. We just have to regroup and hope we have a bit more luck next week when Macs Perm will be making the final selections.

[quote user="Mandie Moo"]

League Two again for me this week:

Torquay -v- ROCHDALE    AWAY WIN

I think Rochdale will want to get promotion confirmed as soon as possible, so will be no match for Torquay

From one glorious ginger to another [;)][;)][H][H]    Good Luck Ginger Pele and all PUPs

[/quote]

Well that went well didn''t it  [:''(][:$][:$][:''(]

Clearly some freaky results out there GP [:(]

Really unlucky, Gingerpele.

You can look at the form of the teams but they need to play to that form! And dodgy officials don''t help either!

Unlucky GP, a great effort, but let''s remember we''re all in this together and there are still a few weeks left this season [:)]Although, take it from me, never bet on Scottish football, on numerous occasions I''ve been let down by our ''friends'' north of the border!