Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Lots of nice looking fixtures this week, a good four or five which have been napped already look like certs to me; As im currently in Corfu ill go with Kerkyra FC - containing ex-canary Bally Smart, to beat Rhodos. Kerkyra are second in the league, with promotion to the premier league almost in the bag. Against Rodos who are third from bottom. So Kerkyra FC v Rhodos, in the Greek B Liga. Home win.NN - Odds of 1/10 on expekt.com - no major sites are listing a price so far, ill keep an eye out as id expect longer odds than that.Best of luck GP!

I think Crystal Palace will get a home win against QPR this week!

Come on you yellows...

Good luck everyone.

I''m on a dreadful run at the moment one that makes Leeds plight look like a hic-cough. I think we have about four bets left and i would imagine i need all 4 to get any where near a 50% strike rate.

This week I''m going for a solid home win

Liverpool v Fulham Home win

Good luck GP (let''s hope that stands for gross profit by sunday night.) and all you other pup''s See you at Orient.[D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Good lucker Ginger Pele and all other PUP''s

BS Prem (Blue Square not Bull S***) this week...

Stevenage v Forest Green - Home Win

[/quote]

While you are about Wazz did you get Kathy''s e-mail about making up a team with me,Kathy and Lapp at Nutty''s quiz night on Saturday?

[/quote]

I got it belatedly JT.

Sadly I can''t make Saturday.  [:''(]

Stevenage Vs Forest Green - Home win      Good luck and heres looking forward as always to a City win and a PUPs win :)

Come on GP! You''re the perfect person to follow last week and contribute some more winnings. You can''t beat a bit of new blood on the Free Bet, I hope you enjoy your week in charge.Look no further than
Caersws v THE NEW SAINTS - AWAY WIN, Welsh Premier on Sat, kick off 2.30.As ever, almost guarenteed banker.Leedscanary

One of the best home bankers this weekend has to be us - our last 6 home games form WWWWLW, MK''s last 6 away games form LDDLLL

So, my nap this week is -

Norwich vs Millwall - Home win

Good luck everyone, best of luck Ginger Pele[:)][Y]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

One of the best home bankers this weekend has to be us - our last 6 home games form WWWWLW, MK''s last 6 away games form LDDLLL

So, my nap this week is -

Norwich vs Millwall - Home win

Good luck everyone, best of luck Ginger Pele[:)][Y]

[/quote]

Ooops must have Millwall on the brain[:$]

Norwich vs MK Dons - Home win

After watching Fulham put everything into their game against Wolfsburg tonight and Liverpool getting a solid home win against good opposition, I''m going to have to go for:

LIVERPOOL vs Fulham - HOME WIN.

Zamora for England? On tonight''s showing he deserves a place in the squad.

There''s good support for Liverpool on here and they were going to be mine too. But I''ve decided to offer something different. The battle for 4th place in the Premier League is interesting. Spurs and Villa both have Cup matches while Liverpool look likely winners at home to Fulham. But it''s Man City who are in pole position and they have a home game against Birmingham. Now Birmingham have had a good season but haven''t won for six games while Man City look to be hitting top form having scored 9 in their last 2 games. So my offering to our friend Ginger Pele is :-

Manchester City     V     Birmingham City     Home Win

I hope your enjoying your week GP. There have certainly been a lot of good naps posted for you to consider so far.[Y]

[quote user="Hughesy"]This week I am going to go for....

Peterborough vs Leicester - Away win

Good Luck GP and to everyone else[/quote]

This, good luck PUPs and especially GP [Y]

Celtic look a different proposition under Neil Lennon and I can''t see Ross Country living with them, so my nap is:

Celtic v Ross County HOME win.

Best of luck GP and all you lovely Pups. Let''s make it two in a row!

[quote user="leedscanary"]Come on GP! You''re the perfect person to follow last week and contribute some more winnings. You can''t beat a bit of new blood on the Free Bet, I hope you enjoy your week in charge.

Look no further than

Caersws v THE NEW SAINTS - AWAY WIN, Welsh Premier on Sat, kick off 2.30.
As ever, almost guarenteed banker.

Leedscanary

[/quote]

there is always one '' banker '' that stops us from winning each week [;)]

In a presumptuous meeting of the Europa league finalists to be, I predict that LIVERPOOL will beat FULHAM on sunday. Good luck GP.

Will give my final six at some point in the evening....I have two definates......I''m really not sure about Liverpool....... I just don''t rate them, but they seem to be getting soe support, and Fulham probably had a harder game last night, so i will have to think carefully today...... (Will Torres be playing?)

This week it''s FC Twente to win at home against Heerenveen as my pick.

Come on GingerPele I have a feeling it''s going to be your week, good luck to you and all PUP''s

MC