Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week thirty six of the free bet season. This week it’s our good friend Ginger Pele in charge and making the final selections. Ginger Pele is one of our young PUPs and this will be the first time he has made the final selections. Along with a few others young Pele asked me for a place on the reserve list right at the start of the season and I’m pleased that they have all now had a turn. Pele has become one of our consistent pickers after a very up and down start to the season. He comes into his turn with a very impressive nine correct from the last eleven. I am proud of the way he has settled down and have been looking forward to his turn for a while.

Ginger Pele will need all our help if he is to follow in the footsteps of Mister Chops and get us another win for the academy. So we need to find our very best naps to give him plenty to consider. I’m sure our wonderful team of PUPs are up to the task.

Last week I was asked about this seasons winnings because I only show the cumulative winnings on Rays signature on the opening post. We have now won six times this season and the total won is £231.71.

Week 5  NCFC_Shaun £30.84
Week 7  1st Wazzock £80.13
Week 8  Fonejacker £23.08
Week 11 Norfolkbroadslim £13.35
Week 28 Pboro_Canary £34.17
Week 35 Mister Chops £50.14

Now I have been talking to our great friend Tilly this week and he has some exciting news about some money that he is kindly donating our way after the sale of his Monster St George Flag. At the moment we are working along the lines of the top five PUPs in our league having a bet on the World Cup. I will finalise the details with Tilly over the weekend. It’s a wonderful gesture by him and it will give us all an extra interest in the World Cup this summer.

I think that’s all the news for now so I’ll hand the free bet over to Ginger Pele. As always there’s no pressure, because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name into the Free Bet Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. No blame and no shame on the free bet pages. So take it away Pele  ... the free bet is yours.......................

As always I leave you with Ray''s signature which now reads: -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker, Norfolkbroadslim, yes Norfolkchance1 £839 for the Academy,so far.

im going for Naarich to beat MK Dons and take yet another step closer to promotion and the title....good luck one and all[Y] OTBC

i will be there cheering the lads on[:D]

[quote user="Brendo "]Millwall vs Gillingham - Away Win. Good luck GP. [:)] [Y] + all others. [/quote]*HOME!!!!!!!!I repeat, Millwall win. [:$]

Good luck this week GingerPele, and let''s hope we can make it two in a row!Off to Italy for me this week, where I fully expect:AC Milan to beat CataniaGood luck once again GP, and to all you Pup''s.

Firstly a massive well done to Mister Chops for last week and to all the PUP''s as well.

This week I am going for Le Mans Vs Montpellier AWAY win.

Good luck everyone. [Y]

With only 2 games in the prem on saturday, i have looked at the sunday fixtures and fancy WEST HAM UTD vs SUNDERLAND to draw.

West hame nicked a late equaliser at everton and sunderland thumped spurs at home, but sunderland away record is poor and zola need to get points on the board and a draw at sunderland isn''t enough but that what he will have to take because ''Nana will nap correctly this week and it will finish in a draw [;)] (WAFFLE WAFFLE WAFFLE)

good luck GP!

Going back to the well that is the Swiss league.  I''ll go for Young Boys to continue their dominance with a HOME WIN over Bellinzona.

League Two again for me this week:

Torquay -v- ROCHDALE    AWAY WIN

I think Rochdale will want to get promotion confirmed as soon as possible, so will be no match for Torquay

From one glorious ginger to another [;)][;)][H][H]    Good Luck Ginger Pele and all PUPs

Go for it Gingerpele and i look forward to seeing you on Saturday evening Nutty.

The land of the wooden shoes for me this week and a home win for AJAX against an outfit i have never heard of...VVV Venlo.

Ajax are 1/9 but a win is a win.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Good lucker Ginger Pele and all other PUP''s

BS Prem (Blue Square not Bull S***) this week...

Stevenage v Forest Green - Home Win

[/quote]

While you are about Wazz did you get Kathy''s e-mail about making up a team with me,Kathy and Lapp at Nutty''s quiz night on Saturday?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

While you are about Wazz did you get Kathy''s e-mail about making up a team with me,Kathy and Lapp at Nutty''s quiz night on Saturday?

[/quote]

I''m not at all upset that I haven''t been invited [:$]

This week I am going to go for....

Peterborough vs Leicester - Away win

Good Luck GP and to everyone else

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I''m not at all upset that I haven''t been invited [:$]

[/quote]

My little Angel ring me at home in the morning and i will tell you all about it.You and Kathy on a saturday night what more could i ask for? Maximum of 6 in a team Nutty tells me so there is no problem "carrying" two women in our line up.

Before he went away Hissing Sid left me his selections until the end of the season. How''s that for dedication!! Just another example of what a great team of PUPs we have.

Stevenage v Forest Green   Home Win

For Hissing Sid this week along with his best wishes to Ginger Pele and all you PUPs.

I''m going for a home win for Deveronvale v. Rothes in the Highland League.

Deveronvale are W9 D0 L5 F39 A19 at home and Rothes are W0 D1 L12 F10 A47 away.

Good Luck, Ginger Pele!