Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Style?

Being so far ahead at the top of the table, it would be nice if we could win some of our remaining matches in style and go up with a flourish - rather than struggle over the finishing line like efficient artisans.

We must do what is necessary of course.

But it would be nice.

Wouldn''t it?

A touch of football as art, the beautiful game.

Or are we too pragmatic for that now?

I''m not complaining, not at all.

But all the same, it would be nice...........

How about it guys?

I''m sure you can do it, just relax and remember you''re the best in this league.

One love.

OTBC

Yes it would be lovely!

Wouldn''t it!I hope that we can play some really nice football.But I''m not sure we will!I think a lot depends on whether Hoolahan and Doherty are fitBecause without them we look a little tired going forward.I''m sure we can do it.Because we are the best in the league!

Once promotion is in the bag, I think we''ll turn on the style big time. We will be able to play with freedom again, which I don''t think we''ve done really since October (I think the pressure came back after our good run as people started to believe we could do it again).

[quote user="Canary Wharf Canary"]Once promotion is in the bag, I think we''ll turn on the style big time. We will be able to play with freedom again, which I don''t think we''ve done really since October (I think the pressure came back after our good run as people started to believe we could do it again).[/quote]

But that may only leave a couple of games now!

[:''(]

OTBC

[quote user="Canary Wharf Canary"]Once promotion is in the bag, I think we''ll turn on the style big time. We will be able to play with freedom again, which I don''t think we''ve done really since October (I think the pressure came back after our good run as people started to believe we could do it again).[/quote]

But that may only leave a couple of games now!

[:''(]

OTBC