Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

Any info on charlton tickets

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="GMF"]Ciyangel Your posting reads okay and makes sense, but I''m wondering about your reference to "The draw is not complete yet but will be finished this morning." Can this really be correct? I can understand why they''d batch applications up when they arrive into singles, twos, threes etc, but it doesn''t make sense that they could be rejecting certain applications from certain batches before the deadline has arrived (which is how I believe your post reads) before they actually know how many people in total have applied? ?[/quote]

You''ve lost me [:)] they don''t start drawing out unsuccessfull applications until after the deadline.

Smudger - I asked the ticket office this morning if they would take my home tickets for ColU and Wycombe into account and the answer was a definate NO.

[/quote]

Then that sucks CA and it is something I will be getting NCISA to take up with Richard Gough at the next forum they are running which he is guest of honour at.

It effectively means that you may have to attend maybe 13 or 14 away games per season just so that you can get your ten stubs.  It also means that you may have to attentd two or three games that you would rather not attend through whatever reason that may be in order to try and get these additional stubs.  We all know that one or two stubs do change hands anyway so having a stub in iteslf is no guarantee that you were actually there is it?
[/quote]

Just to correct you Smudger.......there is no NCISA forum at which Richard Gough is guest of honour.....what i said on another thread the other day is that he will be attending the next NCISA Committee meeting on 21st April where he will explain all things NCFC ticket office to the Committee members and answer questions raised.

[quote user="morty"]I has tickets.

[:)]
[/quote]

Careful Morty someone might want to "tap" you for them.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]I has tickets.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Interesting concept but unless they are at least supermodel status they can go whistle.Or go to the beamback.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]I has tickets.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Interesting concept but unless they are at least supermodel status they can go whistle.

Or go to the beamback.

[/quote]

You should be alright then Morty as to my knowledge there are not any females on this messageboard that fall into the supermodel status.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]you Smudger.......there is no NCISA forum at which Richard Gough is guest of honour.....what i said on another thread the other day is that he will be attending the next NCISA Committee meeting on 21st April where he will explain all things NCFC ticket office to the Committee members and answer questions raised.[/quote]

Well at least we will get some clarification on people''s ticket concerns hopefully.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Interesting concept but unless they are at least supermodel status they can go whistle.Or go to the beamback.[:)][/quote]

You should be alright then Morty as to my knowledge there are not any females on this messageboard that fall into the supermodel status.

[/quote]That''s ''cos you''ve not met me Tilly [;)]

[quote user="beaver"]

Cheers  hope you''re luckier than i was 

I''m going anyway even if i have to listen from outside

[/quote]Good lad! [Y]It is a shame a few more who have been unsuccessful in the ballot do not have a similar attitude to yourself and are mugged off by stupid directors at clubs such as Charlton and Colchester so easily.I am sure if you go down there on the day and speak to the right people then you will find yourself getting a ticket somehow.  I for one would much rather be down there in the pubs with the other City fans and listening on the radio than going to some crappy beam back at Carrow Road which will have little atmosphere.I am pretty sure that we intend to go down on the day tickets or no tickets!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="GMF"]Ciyangel Your posting reads okay and makes sense, but I''m wondering about your reference to "The draw is not complete yet but will be finished this morning." Can this really be correct? I can understand why they''d batch applications up when they arrive into singles, twos, threes etc, but it doesn''t make sense that they could be rejecting certain applications from certain batches before the deadline has arrived (which is how I believe your post reads) before they actually know how many people in total have applied? ?[/quote]

You''ve lost me [:)] they don''t start drawing out unsuccessfull applications until after the deadline.

Smudger - I asked the ticket office this morning if they would take my home tickets for ColU and Wycombe into account and the answer was a definate NO.

[/quote]Then that sucks CA and it is something I will be getting NCISA to take up with Richard Gough at the next forum they are running which he is guest of honour at.It effectively means that you may have to attend maybe 13 or 14 away games per season just so that you can get your ten stubs.  It also means that you may have to attentd two or three games that you would rather not attend through whatever reason that may be in order to try and get these additional stubs.  We all know that one or two stubs do change hands anyway so having a stub in iteslf is no guarantee that you were actually there is it?[/quote]

Just to correct you Smudger.......there is no NCISA forum at which Richard Gough is guest of honour.....what i said on another thread the other day is that he will be attending the next NCISA Committee meeting on 21st April where he will explain all things NCFC ticket office to the Committee members and answer questions raised.

[/quote]I stand corrected then... no honour for dear old Richard... he hasn''t earnt it yet! [;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Interesting concept but unless they are at least supermodel status they can go whistle.Or go to the beamback.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]That''s ''cos you''ve not met me Tilly [;)][/quote]Hey up Tilly, I think that Kathy has been telling WITS about the old magic???Why is it that so many of the ladies on here are so shy?  Are Tilly and Morty solely to blame or does the failure of the majority showing their faces tell us a little more than any picture could fail to paint?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]That''s ''cos you''ve not met me Tilly [;)][/quote]Hey up Tilly, I think that Kathy has been telling WITS about the old magic???Why is it that so many of the ladies on here are so shy?  Are Tilly and Morty solely to blame or does the failure of the majority showing their faces tell us a little more than any picture could fail to paint?[/quote]What makes you think they are so shy smudger?[:)]

The postman has been and still no letter to say I haven''t got them and still no tickets - grrr

Same here City Angel. I am in complete limbo and it is really frustrating. They did say on the club website that they would be sending out tickets at the beginning of next week so fingers crossed.

[quote user="cityangel"]

The postman has been and still no letter to say I haven''t got them and still no tickets - grrr

[/quote]

WHAT? Your Postie gets to your gaff before 09.00? Does he/she do the round in a red Post Office Ferrari?

.....Or, is she/he still delivering yesterday''s 1st Class or something?

I''ll be lucky if I see ours before 12.00 lunchtime....

I''m very annoyed that I''ve not received anything from NCFC.... and no money debited from my account.....No ticket....No letter of being unsuccessful in the ballot....   Worra loada pants!

Spent 25 mins on the phone and eventually got through at 9.20am. Explained in a very grumpy tone that I hadn''t heard either way and the young man told me that I had been successful and that the tickets were posted late yesterday afternoon and would be with me Monday.

So I''m pleased that I have been lucky enough to get two tickets but still think the process was a shambles.

I checked my credit card bill online whilst I was waiting and it did say o/s transaction of £50 ( although it doesn''t tell you who the merchandiser is) so I was hopefull as I was holding on.

For those who still don''t know check your method of payment as they say all cards were debited late yesterday for the last lucky batch.

Mello - Postie turns up about 9.45am here but was early today at 8.50am [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Spent 25 mins on the phone and eventually got through at 9.20am. Explained in a very grumpy tone that I hadn''t heard either way and the young man told me that I had been successful and that the tickets were posted late yesterday afternoon and would be with me Monday.

So I''m pleased that I have been lucky enough to get two tickets but still think the process was a shambles.

I checked my credit card bill online whilst I was waiting and it did say o/s transaction of £50 ( although it doesn''t tell you who the merchandiser is) so I was hopefull as I was holding on.

For those who still don''t know check your method of payment as they say all cards were debited late yesterday for the last lucky batch.

Mello - Postie turns up about 9.45am here but was early today at 8.50am [:)]

[/quote]

Guess what......

Just checked my updated on-line bank account.....sorted.

nothing taken from mine and no postie yet so looks like i am not going but well done CA after last year [;)] hope you get a better result than i did[:''(]

Just playing the role of devils advocate for the 2nd time this week with Smudger but just a straightforward question for you Smudge....why are you so indignant over not being successful in getting tickets for an away game when only last Monday v Stockport i know you had a ticket but did not go and someone else used it?

As i say just playing devils advocate.

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]nothing taken from mine and no postie yet so looks like i am not going but well done CA after last year [;)] hope you get a better result than i did[:''(][/quote]

Don''t give up hope yet, postie just arrived with the golden tickets and still nothing showing up on bank account. Now to return two beam back tickets.......

[quote user="CityLegends04"]£66 debited from my account so it looks like we''re going. [:D][/quote]Just as the money is debited, postie comes with the tickets. [:D] .

Tickets finally arrived at twenty past ten so after missing out for the Colchester game I am one of the lucky ones this time. But I do feel for the people who have missed out. Hope they get tickets for Bristol Rovers instead.

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]nothing taken from mine and no postie yet so looks like i am not going but well done CA after last year [;)] hope you get a better result than i did[:''(]
[/quote]

Thanks Matt [:) I do feel for the unsuccessfull people though [:''(]

Nothing in post, no debit on card and no letter from club. I have just called the Box Office and was told I had been successful!. So anyone that hasn''t heard anything might be lucky! Hope so !!

Send off the stamp for analysis to find out who licked it.I bet it was Delia. [N]