Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

Any info on charlton tickets

was told by ticket office yesterday that was unsucseful checked bank this morning money taken so dont know wether got tickets or not . this so unorganised!!!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]1500 tickets on sale s around 750 letters going out = 750 X 34p for 2nd class stamp = £255 whereas if they used 1st class (4p more) it would have cost an extra £30 [;)][/quote]

NCFC will have a business account with Royal Mail I would have thought. 

Not including other costs second class postage will probably be 24p per letter.

I''d imagine that you WILL get tickets, as apparantly people who didnt get them got a letter at the end of last week saying they were unsuccessfull. I got my tickets through yesterday, (you may get them tomorrow, theres no post on sundays remember!)

I went in ticket office after match to check if I have definatly got them as no letter of unsuccessfull came,nice lady on counter confirmed that my tickets were winging their way to me and should be there on Monday.

ha, i got lucky, i was unsuccessful, but the football club rang me up the morning after saying someone had returned their ticket and asked if i wanted it. pure luck or what!!! Charlton here i come!!!

[quote user="cityangel"]

I''m beginning to think its a waste of time applying for tickets if you''re a season ticket holder in Group 3, seems its more about who you know, who''re you''re related to and how many friends you have who work at the club!

[/quote]So the people in the Ticket Office do read this board, CA.....Now take it all back ( lol )

GOT MINE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:D][:D][:D]can someone remind me of the prices for tickets though for both game and club canary for adult and child (under 12) as not sure its right

Phoned ticket office this afternoon to check and SUCCESS! Hopefully the tickets are waiting in the postbox. MC I think there may have been an alteration to the prices as I remember £25 for adults, £17 for u-21s on the form but the woman on the phone mentioned something like £23 adult, £15 u-21? Not sure about u-12 though

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]hav"nt had a letter to say i wont get mine but have"nt seen no tickets either am i alone out here[/quote]My tickets haven''t arrived despite the club confirming today I was successful. Strangely enough I live close to Bungay so hopefully we don''t have a thieving postman about! Give the club a ring tomorrow and they''ll tell you whether you''ve got them or not.

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]perhaps i might get to see that pic on sat then?[/quote]mc - unlikely as I''m not vain enough to carry pictures of me around to football.  Also my LBD, high heels and stockings are not the most appropariate attire for football lol. However, you''ll probably both see and hear me Saturday. I''ll be wearing a yellow top! [;)] Unless, it''s hot and sunny, then it''ll be the Flybe white one. Jeans too, I hasten to add [:P]

Mine arrived today, yip yip yarhooey. I''m even more convinced that the system is fair by selecting the most beautiful people in group C.[;)]

I''ve had nothing either?

It''s very poor service! My son has his birthday on Saturday - I''m planning to take him and his friends (one is the son of an NCFC legend) to Charlton away and here we are on the Tuesday before the game unable to organise anything.

It''s shameful to treat season ticket holders like this!

[quote user="Brundall Canary"]I''ve had nothing either?

It''s very poor service! My son has his birthday on Saturday - I''m planning to take him and his friends (one is the son of an NCFC legend) to Charlton away and here we are on the Tuesday before the game unable to organise anything.

It''s shameful to treat season ticket holders like this![/quote]HAve you rung the ticket office and asked them?

Yep, just ring the club. They''ll check your customer number and tell you whether you got them or not, takes 30 seconds. Lines won''t be busy today.