Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

Any info on charlton tickets

1500 tickets on sale s around 750 letters going out = 750 X 34p for 2nd class stamp = £255 whereas if they used 1st class (4p more) it would have cost an extra £30 [;)]

Don''t blame the girls in the ticket office.....at least 3 of them are real lookers and are probably only following policy.

If Delia licked your stamp the letter probably got breathalysed in the red van

[url=http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2018488,00.html]http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2018488,00.html[/url]Nothing there about tickets being sent first class, only letters to unsuccessful applicants. Not sure why it should be more important to let people know one way than the other though, what with beam back tickets going on sale today.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]1500 tickets on sale s around 750 letters going out = 750 X 34p for 2nd class stamp = £255 whereas if they used 1st class (4p more) it would have cost an extra £30 [;)][/quote]

I really don''t want to be pedantic but I think the difference between 1st and 2nd class is 9p which gives a saving of £67.50 or, put another way, sufficient to cover the wages of a first-team player for about 35 minutes.

"Notification is being sent to all those supporters who were unsuccessful

in their applications by first class post today, in order to alert them

to the opportunity of purchasing tickets for the beam-back. Successful

applicants for match tickets will receive them at the beginning of next

week."taken from the website, clearly states first class post. hope this is why i havent heard anything, no letter, no tickets, no money gone from account so perhaps second class hasnt made it my way yet

It states First Class Post for those not successful, it doesn''t mention tickets.

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]taken from the website, clearly states first class post. hope this is why i havent heard anything, no letter, no tickets, no money gone from account so perhaps second class hasnt made it my way yet[/quote]I''m in the same boat, had nothing. Tried phoning the ticket office at 1pm (couldn''t make it to the game today) and they''d already closed the phone lines so hanging on til Monday now.

The person I booked tickets with phoned the box office this morning and was told some tickets (including mine) weren''t posted until 5pm Friday.

That''s not good enough sending them out second class on Friday afternoon, as the second class delivery window is 2 - 4 working days! What if they''ve not turned up by Thursday? How am I meant to get them here in Kent? That applies to every exile waiting for them. Were they actual stamps or pre-paid impressions?

my tickets dropped on door mat yesterday 2 for row g b block see you all there, pity missed out on the cheap rail travel  

[quote user="Suffolk exile"]So this is a complaint about getting the correct tickets OK, in good time for the game. Release the hounds![/quote]

I wasn''t complaining.  I was simply trying to reassure people who were expecting their tickets that they may have to wait a little longer than expected.

The only complaint I have about the Charlton ticket arrangements is that everything was left too late.  The cut off date should have been a week earlier

[quote user="Methane"]Don''t blame the girls in the ticket office.....at least 3 of them are real lookers and are probably only following policy.

If Delia licked your stamp the letter probably got breathalysed in the red van[/quote]Sounds like you''re saying the '' lookers '' are airheads.......that''s a bit '' ist '' isn''t it ? Next time you fill in a ballot form best attach a note to say that you don''t want anyone by the name of Miss Lushbody posting your letter ( lol)Had Delia not realised that all NCFC envelopes are franked so don''t need stamps anyway she would definitely have been at the sauce if she did lick any stamps........they''re all self-adhesive these days !

cant work out what going on went in yesterday before game asked if had tickets as no letter had arrived saying i was un lucky in the ballot. was told no tickets sorry,checked bank this morning money gone out . so may have tickets may not. if have got tickets may have a adult and junior ticket spare due to ticket office saying we had no tickets.

[quote user="hansolo"]cant work out what going on went in yesterday before game asked if had tickets as no letter had arrived saying i was un lucky in the ballot. was told no tickets sorry,checked bank this morning money gone out . so may have tickets may not. if have got tickets may have a adult and junior ticket spare due to ticket office saying we had no tickets.[/quote]I''d keep taking the tablets........

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]1500 tickets on sale s around 750 letters going out = 750 X 34p for 2nd class stamp = £255 whereas if they used 1st class (4p more) it would have cost an extra £30 [;)][/quote]

I really don''t want to be pedantic but I think the difference between 1st and 2nd class is 9p which gives a saving of £67.50 or, put another way, sufficient to cover the wages of a first-team player for about 35 minutes.

[/quote]

i never do enough research [;)]

i was only a rough guess.

Got mine, but the club have even managed to cock this up. Application for 5 tickets, 5 canary coach tickets, 4 match tickets!

I hope they restore my faith and sort it out. I have a bad feeling they won''t though and someone will miss out!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I managed to get hold of someones "Red card" but because there was no purchase history, it was a no go [:(]I''ll get there somehow.....i managed at Col Who![/quote]

yea ive managed to get hold of a "red card" aswell....but also no purchase history yet, What did they say to you then?? why can''t we buy?

[quote user="aka_riise"]Got mine, but the club have even managed to cock this up. Application for 5 tickets, 5 canary coach tickets, 4 match tickets!

I hope they restore my faith and sort it out. I have a bad feeling they won''t though and someone will miss out![/quote]That ticket office really are a useless bunch at times. You wonder whether they could organise a piss up in a brewery at times