Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

Any info on charlton tickets

Just wondering if anyone knows any info about what priority groups got Charlton tickets? They normally let you know the day after the deadline but nothing on the City website yet

Ahh they have just put an article up. All in group two succesful, group three is a ballot and groups four and five were unsuccesful

The draw is to be made this week for ballot in group 3. If you''re as desperate to find out as I am, give them a call late in the day on Wednesday, and they should know by then.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Let the rigging commence!![/quote]haha c''mon Goughy and the boys and girls in the ticket office... we have tickets to secure in the home end if unsuccessful! [:-*]

Luckily im in priority group 2 now which saves me the usual anxiety of waiting to find out if I have got tickets or not

I''ve been to EVERY charlton away game since the late 80''s (yes even when they played away themselves(geddit?)) but wasnt in the lucky group this time...damn you fair-weather away fans! Where were you on that cold weekday night a few seasons to see Dion get sent off? Was 1000 tops...bastards.

Is something special happening at this game or something? ;0)

Nay bother...you''ll see me there...i''ll be the one getting ejected from the home seats after 10mins.

[quote user="votepedro"]agreed. i always go to charlton, except this time that is. gutted![/quote]

Must be some extra cooochas put on for the day.

Come in the huum end with me fella - it''ll be a grin...i''m sure they''ll be plenty of us.

[quote user="Title chasing CT "]Have you guys found out if you''ve been successful then?

I rang the ticket office today and apparently the draw was today.
[/quote]

you must be in group 3.

4+ didnt get a look in.

i rang up and they said the ballot, hasn''t been ''completed'' yet but i think this means i dont have tickets as that what they said will col u!!! and i got a nice letter saying i havn''t got tickets..... oh well

otbc

just rang ticket office-they only started the draw 30 mins ago ffs what are they playing at-get a bloody move on.WE NEED TO KNOW

Are they doing it out of a tombola or something? It is a joke. Can''t understand why they needed to have applications open for three weeks as well, will only get just over a week''s notice to organise the trip if successful, and will miss out on the cheap advance train fares.

my thoughts exactly-i said to them do you honestly draw them out of a hat or something-"oh yes sir,thats the only fair way to do it" had to laugh

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Let the rigging commence!![/quote]haha c''mon Goughy and the boys and girls in the ticket office... we have tickets to secure in the home end if unsuccessful! [:-*][/quote]

You''ll need access to a CAFC "red card" to get a home end ticket...and at least a 3 game history. Christ knows why, CAFC holds 27k and the most they had all season is 20k and its not like they dont need the money is it? maybe they are bussing in all their "real" fans from mid-kent that deserted them since they stopped playing Manure and Co every other week.

Worst fair-weather club just behind Boro''.

The reason for the system is quite obvious isn''t it?

Whilst I''m sure CAFC would love the ground to be packed, they still have obligations to try to prevent away fans getting in the home end.

The number of applications is likely to have massively outsized the allocation isn''t it? Will be the third time in a row I''ve missed out. Doubt I''ll even bother with the Bristol application given the scarcity of tickets, ther might even be a ballot for group two?

I agree that there is no need for the ballot to be open for three weeks. Two weeks tops should be more than enough for anybody who wants a ticket.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Whilst I''m sure CAFC would love the ground to be packed, they still have obligations to try to prevent away fans getting in the home end.

[/quote]Granted. But what if you are a Charlton fan who lives away and goes back to visit, and things like that?And if you need a 3 game history, how do you get to a game in the first place? [:|]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[/quote]
Granted. But what if you are a Charlton fan who lives away and goes back to visit, and things like that?

And if you need a 3 game history, how do you get to a game in the first place? [:|]
[/quote]

I think they only implement the 3 game history where the away end is a sell out, and if you''re a charlton fan that lives away and goes back to visit, why don''t you have purchasing history?

[quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[/quote]
Granted. But what if you are a Charlton fan who lives away and goes back to visit, and things like that?

And if you need a 3 game history, how do you get to a game in the first place? [:|]
[/quote]

I think they only implement the 3 game history where the away end is a sell out, and if you''re a charlton fan that lives away and goes back to visit, why don''t you have purchasing history?

[/quote]

Yes, thats correct. I would have though the away end held more than 3k though?

also, It does make you laugh that they have 7k seats they cant sell as the new (12? years old) stand cant take both home or away fans unlike our "sectioned" jarrold stand.

Silly club.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[/quote]Granted. But what if you are a Charlton fan who lives away and goes back to visit, and things like that?And if you need a 3 game history, how do you get to a game in the first place? [:|][/quote]

[/quote]Spose so. What about if you''ve only been able to make 2 games, but you are a die hard fan? [;)]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Spose so. What about if you''ve only been able to make 2 games, but you are a die hard fan? [;)]

[/quote]

Then you don''t deserve a ticket!

I''m lucky, I have a friend of a friend who works for Charlton so was able to get 4 tickets via him last season (in the home end) and this season (in the away end), (I can''t get any extra one''s before anyone asks), but for him I would prob have missed out in the ballot this year and not been able to get in the home end last year.