Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

players in for next season

What about Marcus Tudgay from Shef Wed, should be available on the cheap now.He is a realiable Champ striker and would be useful if Grant is unavailable for a few games.

Ebanks-Blake,proven at championship level for a good couple of seasons and doesn''t seem to be able to push on at PL level,looks to be struggling with a lack of confidence and out of favour maybe needs a new lease of life at a level more suited to him,don''t know what his contract sittuation is?  

[quote user="one 4 the future"]Ebanks-Blake,proven at championship level for a good couple of seasons and doesn''t seem to be able to push on at PL level,looks to be struggling with a lack of confidence and out of favour maybe needs a new lease of life at a level more suited to him,don''t know what his contract sittuation is?  [/quote] What a silly suggestion! His wages would be a problem. I would like to see Gregorz Rasiak and Dean Kiely come in.

[quote user="gregstero"][quote user="one 4 the future"]Ebanks-Blake,proven at championship level for a good couple of seasons and doesn''t seem to be able to push on at PL level,looks to be struggling with a lack of confidence and out of favour maybe needs a new lease of life at a level more suited to him,don''t know what his contract sittuation is?  [/quote] What a silly suggestion! His wages would be a problem. I would like to see Gregorz Rasiak and Dean Kiely come in.[/quote]Not necessarily. He really has not hit any sort of form at Wolves this season and does not look to have a future at Premier League level (least not with Wolves), and for the sake of his career, and Wolves finances, it may be in everyones best interest if he were to move out on loan for awhile.Don''t see us luring in a contracted Rasiak from a play-off chasing Reading, that much is certain.

"Not necessarily. He really has not hit any sort of form at Wolves this season and does not look to have a future at Premier League level (least not with Wolves), and for the sake of his career, and Wolves finances, it may be in everyones best interest if he were to move out on loan for awhile.

Don''t see us luring in a contracted Rasiak from a play-off chasing Reading, that much is certain.
"

You obviously don''t know much about football John! Rasiak is an excellent player and I would happily see us pay in excess of Five Hundred Thousand pounds for such a player! Ebanks Bake is shocking! He is overweight too! Maybewe should buy Nicky Maynard- he is very cheap and affordable! What do you think of that John? Let the big boys talk!

[quote user="gregstero"]

"Not necessarily. He really has not hit any sort of form at Wolves this season and does not look to have a future at Premier League level (least not with Wolves), and for the sake of his career, and Wolves finances, it may be in everyones best interest if he were to move out on loan for awhile.Don''t see us luring in a contracted Rasiak from a play-off chasing Reading, that much is certain."

You obviously don''t know much about football John! Rasiak is an excellent player and I would happily see us pay in excess of Five Hundred Thousand pounds for such a player! Ebanks Bake is shocking! He is overweight too! Maybewe should buy Nicky Maynard- he is very cheap and affordable! What do you think of that John? Let the big boys talk!

[/quote]... That you''re a bit of a self-righteous dick i guess.Though i''ll admit to being naive enough to of expected a bit of polite and civil discussion on the pink ''un. If maturity makes me childish, and lack of makes you a ''big boy'', i''m very happy being childish, and the less you ''big boys'' talk the better as far as i''m concerned.

I agree. Seen him play a few times and can see why he got POTS for Barnsley this year. Another is Giles Coke of Motherwell. I believe we were looking to get him a couple of seasons ago.

"... That you''re a bit of a self-righteous dick i guess.

Though i''ll admit to being naive enough to of expected a bit of polite and civil discussion on the pink ''un.

If maturity makes me childish, and lack of makes you a ''big boy'', i''m very happy being childish, and the less you ''big boys'' talk the better as far as i''m concerned."

Sorry I got a bit carried away! I would appreciate it if you didn''t use words like d**k however. Thank-you

[quote user="gregstero"]

"... That you''re a bit of a self-righteous dick i guess.Though i''ll admit to being naive enough to of expected a bit of polite and civil discussion on the pink ''un. If maturity makes me childish, and lack of makes you a ''big boy'', i''m very happy being childish, and the less you ''big boys'' talk the better as far as i''m concerned."

Sorry I got a bit carried away! I would appreciate it if you didn''t use words like d**k however. Thank-you

[/quote]Take a step off your lofty pedestal and you''ll be surprised by how different a response you''ll get, because right now you deserve every ounce of antagonism that comes your way with that kind of attitude.

"Take a step off your lofty pedestal and you''ll be surprised by how different a response you''ll get, because right now you deserve every ounce of antagonism that comes your way with that kind of attitude."

Sorry but I can''t help but feel that you''re acting a bit like a prat. You are no better than me andfrom your views I can tell that you are a worse fan.

[quote user="gregstero"]

"Take a step off your lofty pedestal and you''ll be surprised by how different a response you''ll get, because right now you deserve every ounce of antagonism that comes your way with that kind of attitude."

Sorry but I can''t help but feel that you''re acting a bit like a prat. You are no better than me andfrom your views I can tell that you are a worse fan.

[/quote]All i''m going to bother establishing from that post is that you''re a troll.I hope me, nor no one, has to suffer the displeasure of meeting your abhorrent acquaintance again.