Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Ticket requests/sales

What about if I wanted to donate my season ticket for the next home game to the highest bidder to raise funds for CLIC Sargent when I run the marathon on Sunday 25 April?

I''m in London from Friday 23, Marathon is Sunday 25, Norwich are at home on 24th to play Gillingham so I can''t be there.  But if Pete will allow it, I will let the highest bidder have my season ticket for the promotion & title-winning party.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''m in London from Friday 23, Marathon is Sunday 25, Norwich are at home on 24th to play Gillingham so I can''t be there. 

But if Pete will allow it, I will let the highest bidder have my season ticket for the promotion & title-winning party.

[/quote]

where about do you sit?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Happy to run with this Mr C if you get permission from the club to do so.[/quote]

just wondering Pete, how could you tell he has been given permission ??

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Happy to run with this Mr C if you get permission from the club to do so.[/quote]

[/quote]

Because he''ll send me the email from the club?

Not holding out much hope though as the rules are in place to stop tickets falling into the wrong hands.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Happy to run with this Mr C if you get permission from the club to do so.[/quote]Thanks Pete. I''ll give it a go.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

Not holding out much hope though as the rules are in place to stop tickets falling into the wrong hands.

[/quote]

what if he calls them [:P]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Happy to run with this Mr C if you get permission from the club to do so.[/quote]

Thanks Pete. I''ll give it a go.

[/quote]

Can you post here if you''re successful please Chops?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Didn''t think you were allowed to pass on emails.

"All emails are confidential and may be the subject of legal privilege. The contents may not be disclosed copied or distributed without the consent of NCFC"

[:D]

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"All emails are confidential and may be the subject of legal privilege. The contents may not be disclosed copied or distributed without the consent of NCFC"

[/quote]

You are if you have the written consent of the sender and the email is sent to me as well.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You are if you have the written consent of the sender and the email is sent to me as well.

[/quote]

What about if NCFC''s internet connection is down and they can''t send out emails?

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What about if NCFC''s internet connection is down and they can''t send out emails?

[/quote]

In that case one would hope they have decent technical support.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

In that case one would hope they have decent technical support.

[/quote]

They haven''t the money was spent on The Doc''s wages [;)]