Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

A Leeds win or a Millwall win

Draw or a Millwall win, not a Leeds win, BUT Millwall do have a nice set of fixtures left, probably the easiest run in in the top 6

[quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]Draw or a Millwall win, not a Leeds win, BUT Millwall do have a nice set of fixtures left, probably the easiest run in in the top 6[/quote]Is their run in [i]that[/i] easy that they''ll catch us though? We have to lose something like 4-5 games out of our 9 and they have to win the lot.I (hopefully) can''t see that happening.

If Milwall win they really will be looking at a auto spot. Easy run in, on form and having just won two of their toughest games of the season. I would be a little concerned about them (but not that much).

Millwall win as being realistic they are not going to catch us, and i would just wet myself if they went up in second above Leeds.

I''d rather have Millwall chasing us than Leeds - if Leeds lose tonight, they might crumble further, so I reckon a Millwall win would be nice.

[quote user="Salopian"]Neither - I wiould prefder a draw - only two points and spread, to challenge us.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. A Millwall win would mean another 6 wins to mathematically guarantee promotion, anything else and it''s 5 wins (factoring in goal difference) isn''t it? On that basis, Millwall win is my least favoured result.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I''d rather have Millwall chasing us than Leeds - if Leeds lose tonight, they might crumble further, so I reckon a Millwall win would be nice.
[/quote]

Why would you rather Millwall were chasing us? I''d have thought it would be preferable to have an out of sorts Leeds on out tails than a bang in form Millwall side.

[quote user="The Duke"]Millwall win as being realistic they are not going to catch us, and i would just wet myself if they went up in second above Leeds.[/quote]

Agreed.....

Draw for me, two points dropped for both teams and no better result than anybody else at the top plus another game down. Come on City!!!