Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Is Anyone Watching Leeds Vs Millwall?

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]What a goal!WACCOE will be going beserk![/quote]It is.[:)]

I can''t afford Sky

Are the police horses looking nervous yet?

Are there whippets whining at cycle racks?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Now Snodgrass looks injured. We could be facing Leeds reserves on Saturday. They might pose more of a threat. [:D][/quote]

he''s a great player...would be glad to miss him on sat. (saying that i''ll miss them all as am not that i''m there...i be drinking mohito''s on south beach miami)...still gutted i''m missing the game though.

Millwall could pay for my season ticket here I backed Millwall win £10 @3/1 Morrison 1st goal £2 @ 15/2 Scorecast Morrison 1st goal Millwall 2 -0 £2 @ 80/1 and £2 scorecast Morrison and 3 - 0 @ 250/1 Please dont score Leeds

Come on Millwall! Never thought I''d be saying that. I put a bet on a Millwall win at 4/1 earlier today with a smaller bet on the draw as cover. It was too good to resist. Bottlers!

Basically, Millwall are winning the battle for second place.

Ironically, this reduces our need for points Saturday but I really want Norwich to ram home their credentials to the media.

Guess I''m not too good at predictions with my 1-1[:D]

Regarding the Leeds lack of attendance. They do have a 9.1% unemployment rate! Lazy bastards! hahahahaha! Staying down staying down staying down...........

Hmmmm Leeds who lol i hate the northern big i am barstewards as in the words of kevin keggan " I WILL LOVE IT IF WE BEAT THEM " northern monkeys stay in the leauge where you belong