Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Is Anyone Watching Leeds Vs Millwall?

watching on Bet365 - Leeds look sloppy but we''ve looked sloppy in some games lately! Glad to see Beckford let all the plaudits praise go to is head and dropped his form right off. We really should beat them and walk away with the league after the weekend. Actually if we lose we''ll still walk it!

[quote user="Doc''s Big Nose at the Heart of the Defence"]

All we need now is Snodgrass injured [;)]

1-0

I wouldnt worry about Snodgrass or any of them on this showing, infact there isnt a single Leeds player I would swap with any of ours.

roll on Saturday & PUT THIS TO BED ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leeds look awful. If they play like they are now, against us, there is no way we will concede.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]What a pathetic turn-out from the Leeds fans!

I think the song for Saturday will be ''You''re ground''s too big for you!'' [:D]
[/quote]

Indeed, loyal supporters [:)]

Well, a terrible opening period for Leeds although they improved somewhat as the half wore on. Without Kisnorbo and likely Beckford on Saturday this team does not look a great threat to us. Also, to me, Dickov looks like he''s not match fit. His ability in the past has been to nip in quickly to upset defenders and seize opportunities. He looks like he''s puffing hard with any amount of effort. The Norwich fitness factor should be able to wear him down. 

Ah, that one''s better, thanks WITS... the others were a bit small and blocky, but this one''s a lot better (well, for the adverts, anyway)...I can''t find it on Bet365??Hoping our game will be streamed Saturday, though I suppose its too much to ask for the picture quality I got for the Col Who game!

I''d still like Leeds to equalize here though. If Milwall win this tonight and beat Stockport (h) on Sat & Leeds beat us, we''d be 5 points above Leeds and 8 above Millwall........just a little too close for my liking.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I''d still like Leeds to equalize here though. If Milwall win this tonight and beat Stockport (h) on Sat & Leeds beat us, we''d be 5 points above Leeds and 8 above Millwall........just a little too close for my liking.[/quote]Agreed, a draw does us least harm should we slip up Saturday.

[quote user="cityangel"]Has got 1-1 written all over it [:)][/quote]I hope you''re right Angel! Leed''s are nibbling at it now. Last thing we need is a morale boosting 2-1 to United now!