Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Is Anyone Watching Leeds Vs Millwall?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]If so, it would be interesting to compare our own thoughts regarding what works or doesn''t work for Millwall that we believe would benefit us next Saturday. I would think Paul Lambert will be watching.[/quote]

Where are all the Leeds fans tonight 21.000 can we make 11 points on Saturday

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Sky just summed it up wonderfully - Millwall were 21 points behind Leeds as recently as January now it is only 3. What a case of bottling it (yet again).[/quote]Yeah, but Sky also asked ''who would have expected that scoreline at the start of this evening?'', which shows how much they know about each team''s respective form...

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Millwall could pay for my season ticket here I backed Millwall win £10 @3/1 Morrison 1st goal £2 @ 15/2 Scorecast Morrison 1st goal Millwall 2 -0 £2 @ 80/1 and £2 scorecast Morrison and 3 - 0 @ 250/1 Please dont score Leeds[/quote]

O thankyou Millwall and Ankeran for letting in such a soft goal about £250 next years football nearly paid for get in

...not just 11 points if we beat Leeds on Sat...11 points and at least a 10+ goal diff (the others have even less)- thats 4 wins they''ll need on us in my book...aint gonna happen is it?

[quote user="spencer 1970"]just saw the first goal again! i love Andy Hughes! i always did?![/quote]

I thought Andy was even worse on the second goal. Okay, he messed up the tackle and let his man get a couple of steps on him but then, if you watched the game, Hughes just stood there as the forward cut back to the inside and ran by him again. It was atrocious for a defender to do that in a game of this magnitude at this late stage in the season. These Leeds boys may be low on confidence but there''s something else going on. 

BBC reporting that Kisnorbo has done his Achilles, wouldn''t wish that on anyone if true. Happy he is not playing Saturday but overall a shame. If Beckford out too we will be hot favourites - could backfire us as pressure increased.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="spencer 1970"]just saw the first goal again! i love Andy Hughes! i always did?![/quote]

I thought Andy was even worse on the second goal. Okay, he messed up the tackle and let his man get a couple of steps on him but then, if you watched the game, Hughes just stood there as the forward cut back to the inside and ran by him again. It was atrocious for a defender to do that in a game of this magnitude at this late stage in the season. These Leeds boys may be low on confidence but there''s something else going on. 

[/quote]

Glad you were able to see the game Yankee my friend [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

Glad you were able to see the game Yankee my friend [:)]

[/quote]

I''m sure you realise that doesn''t even compare to what I would give to be able to watch on Saturday Angel.

There are empty seats because Captain Birdseye is charging a fortune to watch a pile of s**t gutless players run around without any idea in what they are doing. Its a Monday night and a lot of our support is based outside Leeds. When its on sky and category A price, many fans can''t justify having time off work and spending a load of money on travel on top to watch a team who have lost the plot and show no care in the world. We''re all sick of it now, and can you blame us booing what we witnessed tonight paying top dollar? Still 22k on a monday night with sky cameras is not bad at all for the league we''re in...

[quote user="Methane"]Haven''t laughed so much as when Mick Jones broke his arm and montgomery saved the pen[/quote]

you cad & a boundey methane but how true pmsl shut up now we sound like leeds scum  lol