Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Is Anyone Watching Leeds Vs Millwall?

Beckford out after a training ground bust-up, kisnorbo they''re best defender definately out of saturday, looking good!

how sloppy was that goal to concede as well...we could have a field day saturday

Blimey thought that was 2.Where the hell was Ankergren for the goal?  He was all over the place!

Cracking start. Millwall are all over them. Also - they''re here, they''re there, they''re every f---ing where, empty seats, empty seats!

Celebrated the Millwall goal like a madman! Will be a different game on our smooth pitch I think. Kisnorbo looks like he will be out, perhaps the same for Beckford.

No surprise that the WACCOE site presently has participants who would qualify to be Jack Nicholson''s chums in one Flew Over The Cuckoo''s Nest.[:D]

[quote user="ricardo"]Ground looks half empty and fans look a little glum.
[/quote]

Even Millwall only took 350 fans there Ricardo. I wonder if BBC will continue referring to Leeds as "the big club?"

Not much more to say at this stage, missed the goal so will just add.... HA HA HA HA!!Listening on 5 Live... hopefully this will be as much fun as it sounds...

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="ricardo"]Ground looks half empty and fans look a little glum.[/quote]

Even Millwall only took 350 fans there Ricardo. I wonder if BBC will continue referring to Leeds as "the big club?"

[/quote]They look like they have lost all self belief.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="ricardo"]Ground looks half empty and fans look a little glum.[/quote]

[/quote]Hopefully yes, as we''ll be back in the Championship.