Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Is Anyone Watching Leeds Vs Millwall?

If so, it would be interesting to compare our own thoughts regarding what works or doesn''t work for Millwall that we believe would benefit us next Saturday. I would think Paul Lambert will be watching.

Yes thank you Crankee...We will win the league whther we lose to Leeds on Saturday or not and they are more than likely to be promoted with us in my opinion.  I really can''t see what all of the fuss is about!

[quote user="First Wizard"]Yep, I''m watching, stuff Corrie for tonight.[/quote]Becky is getting her kit off tonight Wiz! [:D]

[quote user="Smudger"]Yes thank you Crankee...

We will win the league whther we lose to Leeds on Saturday or not and they are more than likely to be promoted with us in my opinion.  I really can''t see what all of the fuss is about!
[/quote]

That''s brave Smudger - after Saturday we might only be 2 points ahead and I then would''nt share your degree of optimism. A City win on Saturday though would certainly keep us well in the driving seat irrespective of tonight. 

We will win the league whther we lose to Leeds on Saturday or not and they are more than likely to be promoted with us in my opinion.  I really can''t see what all of the fuss is about!
[/quote]

That''s what John Bobbit said before he went to sleep and Lorena went to work on him. I''d be careful how loosely you throw around those castration remarks too Smudger. 

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]I''ve got a website you can watch it if you like Yankee?[/quote]

Wonderful DDD. Can you PM it to me?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]Yep, I''m watching, stuff Corrie for tonight.[/quote]Becky is getting her kit off tonight Wiz! [:D][/quote]What a shame it isn''t Tina (Michelle Keegan) getting her kit off... [:(]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]Yep, I''m watching, stuff Corrie for tonight.[/quote]Becky is getting her kit off tonight Wiz! [:D][/quote]

What a shame it isn''t Tina (Michelle Keegan) getting her kit off... [:(]

[/quote]

Put ya tongue away ya drooling lol [:P]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Yes thank you Crankee...We will win the league whther we lose to Leeds on Saturday or not and they are more than likely to be promoted with us in my opinion.  I really can''t see what all of the fuss is about![/quote]

That''s what John Bobbit said before he went to sleep and Lorena went to work on him. I''d be careful how loosely you throw around those castration remarks too Smudger. 

[/quote]Who needs testicles?  They only get you in to trouble anyway Crankee... surely you have realised that by now?We never did discover the size of yours when Arrdee and Myself were running the testicle test did we??? [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]Yep, I''m watching, stuff Corrie for tonight.[/quote]Becky is getting her kit off tonight Wiz! [:D][/quote]

What a shame it isn''t Tina (Michelle Keegan) getting her kit off... [:(]

[/quote]

Christ on a bike Smudge! Revealing yourself as a closet Corrie fan hardly does much for your forum hardman image[;)]

Agree with you about Michelle Keegan, though!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]Yep, I''m watching, stuff Corrie for tonight.[/quote]Becky is getting her kit off tonight Wiz! [:D][/quote]What a shame it isn''t Tina (Michelle Keegan) getting her kit off... [:(]

[/quote]

Put ya tongue away ya drooling lol [:P]

[/quote]...or two in a bed with Michelle Connor (Kym Marsh)... now your talking! [:P]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]Yep, I''m watching, stuff Corrie for tonight.[/quote]Becky is getting her kit off tonight Wiz! [:D][/quote]What a shame it isn''t Tina (Michelle Keegan) getting her kit off... [:(]

[/quote]

Christ on a bike Smudge! Revealing yourself as a closet Corrie fan hardly does much for your forum hardman image[;)]

Agree with you about Michelle Keegan, though!

[/quote]Nothing wrong with a bit of Corrie Beau, or some of it''s finest ladies over the years.The secret is already out amongst most that Smudge has a soft side unfortunately.  I am not quite sure what I would do with either of the ladies mentioned though if Crankee gets his way and Mrs Lorena Bobbitt gets to me first!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Who needs testicles?  They only get you in to trouble anyway Crankee... surely you have realised that by now?

We never did discover the size of yours when Arrdee and Myself were running the testicle test did we??? [;)]
[/quote]

Was it a sack race?

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Kisnorbo is in big big trouble.[/quote]And going off on a stretcher.[:)]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Kisnorbo is in big big trouble.[/quote]Looks like he''s out for Sat

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Kisnorbo is in big big trouble.[/quote]Looks like he''s out for Sat[/quote]Wouldn''t be surprised if he''s out for the rest of the season.