Sign in to follow this  
NMTD

Boy's, don't just win on Saturday - EMBARASS THEM!

Come on City!

You''ve a chance to literally ram the league down Leed''s throats on Saturday.

They have bottled it, and having 6 teams now fighting for second to sixth, with many games between them all in the run in, its only good for us.

Leeds will be after Holt on Saturday, they need him suspended. Don''t rise to it Grant - just walk away.

With all the focus on the race for 2nd, we can just go about our business and wrap it up. Promotion will be confirmed at Orient at the latest!

Happy days.

Exactly what I want to happen.  We need to take the game to Leeds and crush them.  It will finally send a message to the idiotic media who still can''t understand why Leeds are not top.A big win on Saturday and we will go the rest of the season undefeated, in fact I''d go as far to say we''ll win every game.

could''t agree more buddy. If there is any justice or karma in football then we will murder them. Never works like that but if just for once it could, then I would be a happy man.

7-1 sounds good, although 1-0 sounds just as sexy. Make no bones about it though, they will be well up for it. not like tonights performance.

Leeds HAVE TO beat us.

We can comfortably draw against them and chalk another game off.

I hope our boys play with freedom and without fear. I bet Lambo will have them really psyched up to go at Leeds.

More than Leeds though I really hate Dickov. He always seems to do well against us.

The best form of defence is attack.

Any win will do, but yeah it would be amazing to give them a hammering. As firstly it would ram down their arrogant throats and secondly it would be the perfect confirmation of who is the best team in this league.

I was just saying this to my old man funnily enough. I reckon if we really fly into them in the opening part of the game they good be well and truly on the ropes. Andy Hughes has got to be the big weakness. He had a pretty woeful game at right back.

you''d be hard pressed to find a leeds fan who doesnt think you guys are the best in the league.

We know we''re gonna get dicked - its the next 3/6 months Im worried about, planning for another season in league 1

I don''t care if it''s 1-0 or 10-0, as long as we come away with 3 points.

Can''t say i''d be too disgruntled with a draw though.