Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

If you're wandering past Morrisons after 5.30pm tonight

You see EEN you are doing it again, first it was the top of the league stickers now posters of Hucks. There is life outside the City walls, and the whole of the county supports the Canaries, but can we get any freebies out here, no chance.

So rise up I say, lets get together and protest against those rich robber barons from Archant who have stolen our stickers and posters, leaving us the crummy paper. Lets march miles across Norfolk into Norwich and gather on Mousehold Heath, attracting the support of the poor people of Norwich who also missed out.

I think we could muster some 15,000+ rebels and protest against Archant forces on the streets of Norwich. If we get outflanked we fall back to Dussindale to make our last stand. If it goes wrong then what’s the worst they can do, hang me from the battlements of Norwich Castle?

If you are with me, we meet by the old oak tree in Wymondham; if you get lost ask for Freddy H''s rebellion.

Rest of the county? What about if you live on the opposite side of the country - I would love to show the local scousers what it means to support a real team, but can I get hold of any of these stickers or posters or whatever - can I heck. Come on EEN, make an effort and at least allow us to send off for these things by post - remember what that is?

freddy, count me in, although i live in norwich!!

i am sick of the EEN''s approach, a few days ago they took delight in telling us he had used a mobile while driving, now a poster - wow!!

i will not be buying their paper again. As much as i love hucks, i will not be getting one