Sign in to follow this  
Block E Buh

Everyone to get involved Saturday!

Rather than just the Barclay and the Snakepit doing the song, wouldn''t it be great to hear "We''re the Jarold, we''re the Jarold, we''re the Jarold over here!" and then N&P and then us Barclay boys before the quiet Snakepit ;)

?

Show those Leeds fans that we are better than all their quiet empty seats!!

Really up for a lot of noise Saturday, our 12th man will make such a difference!

I love it when people come on here, on a one man mission, to inspire the entire stadium to join them! THEM! In song... if only everyone had their spirit... if only everyone had their pride... if only everyone had their voice...

*wistful sigh*

be good to have the whole barclay singing let alone the jarrold

Would love to get the City stand singing but they''re all asleep and huddled under their blankets by half time. [:)]

Love your enthusiam though, keep up the good work. [:)]

Thanks! I shall be singing as loud as possible from the Barclay! Maybe, just maybe some City Stand fans will read this and start a chant...ah, alarm clock has just woke me up!

To be honest I think this will be no different to a Norwich v Ipswich game and you can even relate it to a semi final, so I would be amazed if we dont see a cracking atmosphere throughout the whole game.

Not being negative but I also hope that should god forbid we lose then the crowd are not negative encouraging the team for the final run in knowing everyone is behind them still. Lets face it should we lose we will still be in as good a position as we could have hoped for at the end of March, but it is of course the chance to knock the fight out of Leeds and the chasing packand almost confirm promotion even with a draw.