Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Will you boo Andy Hughes?

I don''t think I''ll boo and I don''t think I''ll applaud him either.  I''ll probably just say "meh" and then shout "Hoooooooze" every time he kicks it into the crowd.What sort of reception do you think he will get?

No, he played his heart out for us, but unfortunately the great fans we have that have to have a scapegoat, chose him.

i dont think we need to boo him as he is absolute garbage anyway but i will certainly not be clapping someone who should never have worn the shirt in the first place

Exactly WITS. If you boo every former player whose ever been useless for us it rather dilutes the effect of any proper abuse we dish out to the really deserving cases. I''m sticking with my idea of patronising him to within an inch of his life [:D]

Boo the twat that signed him. He was the worst signing I can remember, not because of his terrible lack of talent, but because EVERYBODY but the manager knew he was terrible. We paid money for him FFS. Its the one error I''ll concede the board made.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Exactly WITS. If you boo every former player whose ever been useless for us it rather dilutes the effect of any proper abuse we dish out to the really deserving cases. I''m sticking with my idea of patronising him to within an inch of his life [:D][/quote]Too right. Save it for the likes of Muscat, Dyer, any former Scummer or other dirty players.

I liked the fella. He might not have had the talent for the championship. But he did seem to try real hard.

It''s the players that had talent but couldn''t be arsed that wind me up.

[quote user="Barnzy"]Crap footballer but top man so will be pleased to see him back at cr[/quote]...and he could help us win promotion this season [:P]

booing him would be a disgrace.  he might be sh!t but he gave 150% every time he pulled the shirt on and for that i will always like andy hoos.

did you see his p!ss poor defending for millwalls second goal last night....he really is pants but a trier none the less

He has found his level, a very good League 1 player but his quality didn''t match his enthusiasm whilst in a City shirt. No boos, no claps either.

Didnt see the second was still laughing at his pathetic attempt for the first. Given what happened with Otsemobor though he is due a blinder when he comes here.

[quote user="Dicky"]No, he played his heart out for us, but unfortunately the great fans we have that have to have a scapegoat, chose him.[/quote]

Rubbish - as usual.  he played his heart out but simply was no where near good enough.   Not a scapegoat just a very poor player whom Worthy placed as his key buy of that season

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]

Hughes gave his all in a City shirt, was a very limited footballer but anybody who gives their all for City doesn''t deserve abuse.

[/quote]Agreed. I have far more respect for an average player who tries their best, than a lazy world-class player. As a result I think he just deserves a sea of indifference, dont even acknowledge him. Anyone who boos Hughes needs to work out who the real enemy is on saturday.